Author Topic: Judge Nap on Hope Hicks Report: This Is 'New Tenor' in Mueller's Probe & 'Not Good' for Trump  (Read 1166 times)

Offline libertybele

Interesting.  Apparently a new development right before the 'memo' is supposed to be released.  Perhaps this may be the left's bargaining chip -- Mueller will drop the investigation in exchange for not releasing the 'memo'?

Judge Nap on Hope Hicks Report: This Is 'New Tenor' in Mueller's Probe & 'Not Good' for Trump

Judge Andrew Napolitano said Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation has reached a "new tenor," which is not good news for President Donald Trump.

On "The Daily Briefing" on Thursday, Napolitano pointed to a New York Times report that Mueller is zeroing in on a June 2016 meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower.

He explained that Mark Corallo, a former spokesman for Trump's legal team, is expected to interview with Mueller's team. Corallo reportedly will tell investigators that White House communications director Hope Hicks wanted to prevent the release of emails in which Donald Trump Jr. set up the Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Hillary Clinton........

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/01/judge-napolitano-hope-hicks-report-robert-mueller-russia-investigation-news-bad-president
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

This fake Mueller "Special ..whatever" was always designed as the corrupt /obama/hillary regime failsafe. A means to hold hostage Trump and escape justice for their corruption.. and the FBI and countless other corrupted government entities including the Judiciary branch.

There is your real Constitutional crises..... nay, a crisis for our whole Republic to remain free.

Perilous times folks. 
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The problem with the NYT story is they're sourcing three people that are supposedly familiar with the Corallo request for testimony.  The 'will never come out' line isn't directly from him, so it's not reliable.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

The problem with the NYT story is they're sourcing three people that are supposedly familiar with the Corallo request for testimony.  The 'will never come out' line isn't directly from him, so it's not reliable.

All of this threatening and bargaining needs to cease.  Trump needs to stand up, tell them to eff off, and release the memo.  Then he needs to appoint a new AG (Gowdy?) and start prosecuting these fuqers.  I’m tired of all the bleep-footing around.

I’ve watched FOX all evening much to my head’s detriment.  I have repeatedly heard that Trump has already ordered the release.  I have heard them say “tomorrow morning” multiple times and “possibly within a few hours.”once which is the latest.  I hope their info is correct, because Trump and the R’s are done if they cave to the Dems on this.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
All of this threatening and bargaining needs to cease.  Trump needs to stand up, tell them to eff off, and release the memo.  Then he needs to appoint a new AG (Gowdy?) and start prosecuting these fuqers.  I’m tired of all the bleep-footing around.

I’ve watched FOX all evening much to my head’s detriment.  I have repeatedly heard that Trump has already ordered the release.  I have heard them say “tomorrow morning” multiple times and “possibly within a few hours.”once which is the latest.  I hope their info is correct, because Trump and the R’s are done if they cave to the Dems on this.

Well, the memo wouldn't clear him of issues related to the meeting.  Thing is, I really don't think there are any.  Some lawyer got word about supposed info to Don Jr via 3rd party on pretense.  Turned out to be nothing, but would not have been illegal if there was any.

Trump is correct about the FBI wiretap of Trump Tower.  Problem is, they were looking into a Russian money laundering scheme and it was in 2013.  We know about the FISA application during the summer of 2016, but we'll probably never know any real detail about it from this memo.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank goodness Judge Nap has been wrong about just about every thing he's opined on for the past five years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline anubias

Thank goodness Judge Nap has been wrong about just about every thing he's opined on for the past five years.

Yep.  He’s about as reliable as the rest of the FOX clowns.  Now they’re saying “Maybe tomorrow.”  Maybe.  So... they know about as much as I do which is nada.  LOL.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I was reading through this thread trying to remember when the last time he was right about something was.  Can you help me with that?

His record is about as good as that of the toe sucker in my estimation.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. Eddie Munster says a lot of shit that gets people excited but they go nowhere. For crying out loud he is relying on a NY Slimes article that cites no one again as a source. This guys a clown shucking and jiving for a paycheck.

Fun Fact: Eddie Munster's kid is a reporter for FOX now. That place is nothing but nepotism anymore.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

So you are saying he is overdue for nailing one right.   :cool:

Offline anubias

Yeah. Eddie Munster says a lot of shit that gets people excited but they go nowhere. For crying out loud he is relying on a NY Slimes article that cites no one again as a source. This guys a clown shucking and jiving for a paycheck.

Fun Fact: Eddie Munster's kid is a reporter for FOX now. That place is nothing but nepotism anymore.

I’ve watched FOX for two days now after not tuning in to them for months... maybe over a year?   It has been an awful and boring experience that I do not intend to repeat tomorrow unless something goes down and I want to see the reactions that *might* could be seen on FOX.  I do not know how or why I used to watch this crap religiously.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So you are saying he is overdue for nailing one right.   :cool:

Oh, the cumulative law of averages?  If I flip a coin and it's heads 49 times in a row, it's bound to be tails on the 50th throw? 

Sure.   :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

I’ve watched FOX for two days now after not tuning in to them for months... maybe over a year?   It has been an awful and boring experience that I do not intend to repeat tomorrow unless something goes down and I want to see the reactions that *might* could be seen on FOX.  I do not know how or why I used to watch this crap religiously.

I hear ya. I swerve into them on a rare occasion and it's like Groundhogs day there. The same old tired commentators saying the same old tired shit and then getting rebutted by some other no name clown. Trying to get a straight news piece out of them is like trying to find a hooker at church.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Oh, the cumulative law of averages?  If I flip a coin and it's heads 49 times in a row, it's bound to be tails on the 50th throw? 

Sure.   :cool:

Cumulative law of averages?

Then when I learned each flip was independent (50-50), that was wrong?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
When I read the headline, I thought it was a story about Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hear ya. I swerve into them on a rare occasion and it's like Groundhogs day there. The same old tired commentators saying the same old tired shit and then getting rebutted by some other no name clown. Trying to get a straight news piece out of them is like trying to find a hooker at church.

I watch them occasionally.  Too many women and too many annoying panel shows with women screeching at each other.  But I like a couple of the news shows and Tucker Carlson.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cumulative law of averages?

Then when I learned each flip was independent (50-50), that was wrong?

Statistics is a funny science.  What we learned is correct, as far as it goes, but here's a closer look.

http://www.pitt.edu/~upjecon/MCG/STAT/GamblersFallacy.pdf
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

LOL, Judge Nap is totally clueless. Never seen someone always get it so wrong as Judge Nap.

Offline anubias

LOL, Judge Nap is totally clueless. Never seen someone always get it so wrong as Judge Nap.

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere here, but Monica Crowley said on FOX Business that the memo is just the first of many to be coming out.  The others are supposed to be much worse than this one.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When I read the headline, I thought it was a story about Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Good one @Emjay    888high58888

Offline jpsb

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere here, but Monica Crowley said on FOX Business that the memo is just the first of many to be coming out.  The others are supposed to be much worse than this one.

Sen Grassley report in coming out soon too. Grassley is a serious player, much like Nunes and is
working closely with the DOJ inspector General.