Author Topic: BREAKING: FIVE FBI Members Went to White House and REVISED House Intel FISA Memo  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: FIVE FBI Members Went to White House and REVISED House Intel FISA Memo (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft

The FBI is in panic mode.

FBI Chief Christopher Wray released a statement today condemning the release of the House Intelligence FISA memo.

Intel Chairman Devin Nunes then released a response to Director Wray.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-five-fbi-members-went-white-house-revised-house-intel-fisa-memo-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Wow. It's sad to see so much secrecy in government. We the people - remember us?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Wow. It's sad to see so much secrecy in government. We the people - remember us?

What makes you think they give a shit about We The People?  They RULE US, and help themselves to our wealth to ensconce themselves into permanent power and wealth.

It's none of our business to know about all the corruption, deceit, lies, black ops and treason that goes on in Washington.  We're not allowed to know how they make sausage, because we're just the useless rabble that they hold in contempt and create ways to manipulate, control and regulate.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't think this memo will ever be released...at least not without being redacted..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Sad to say I agree with you, @INVAR . Sad state of affairs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Something very odd about this story. This isn't exactly a one of a kind DaVinci painting or hand written note. You don't need to send someone somewhere to revise it, and even if they revise one copy, it is bound to be on multiple computers and servers as well as certainly there are printed copies.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:40:46 am by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Never mind, I saw the source. Hoft likes to synsationalise his headlines and stories.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If Sessions or the FBI got their hands on this memo, it's done. It will be nothing like the original.

Funny thing is, they say that we are too stupid to be able to understand it. However, if we are too stupid to understand it, then....what are they afraid of? We simply won't understand it.

The thing is, I've sort of lost faith in Trump on stuff like this. I think he has way too much faith in his staff, at least some of whom are out to sabotage him. He is naive and trusting when it comes to the people around him.

Whatever happened to the, 'You're fired' guy? I don't know? But he doesn't seem to work at the White House.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Never mind, I saw the source. Hoft likes to synsationalise his headlines and stories.

At least he left out the BOOM! 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This memo is looking more and more like conservative media bs.