Author Topic: DACA Recipients Are Furious Trump Used ‘Dreamers’ To Describe American Citizens  (Read 527 times)

rangerrebew

DACA Recipients Are Furious Trump Used ‘Dreamers’ To Describe American Citizens

Posted By Will Racke On 12:22 PM 01/31/2018 In | No Comments

One of the more memorable lines from President Donald Trump’s first State of the Union speech was a simple defense of his nationalist-oriented approach to immigration policy.

“Americans are dreamers, too,” Trump said, demanding that any deal to legalize the beneficiaries of the soon-to-expire Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty prioritize the safety and economic opportunity of American citizens. The four-word quip was an instant favorite among Republicans and immigration hawks.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/31/dreamers-donald-trump-daca-furious/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It is a beautiful thing when you turn their words and slogans against them.   :beer:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is a beautiful thing when you turn their words and slogans against them.   :beer:

The thing becomes beautiful when they squeal like stuck pigs when you do it. :beer:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:49:41 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agree.

Although I'd sure like to smack these "objecting" ingrates.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The thing becomes beautiful when they squeal like stuck pigs when you do it. :beer:

These illegals think they have the support of the american public....  They may want to rethink that bassed on the last paragraph of the story.   Normal American's are growing tired of their shit.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@Wingnut
@Cyber Liberty

"Soy el sonodor."  Or "Estoy el sonodor."  I AM A DREAMER in Spanish.

Fourth or fifth generation here, but my ancestors spoke mostly English.

**nononono*
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline anubias

@Wingnut
@Cyber Liberty
@Right_in_Virginia

If they keep it up, they might wish themselves on the other side of the border if they squeal too loudly.  Trump has a bit of a vengeful streak in him.  Sitting in a detention pen getting special treatment by the other lillegals might be a tad unpleasant prior to getting cut loose on the other side of the bridge.  I suggest they STFU with their entitled BS.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"DACA Recipients Are Furious Trump Used ‘Dreamers’ To Describe American Citizens"

Awwww... that just breaks my heart.
Let 'em rage, rage, rage....