Author Topic: The unraveling of Pelosi is a sad sight  (Read 550 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The unraveling of Pelosi is a sad sight
« on: January 31, 2018, 02:42:37 pm »
 By Joseph Curl - - Tuesday, January 30, 2018

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Nancy Pelosi, the top Democrat in the House of Representatives, is, in a word, a mess.

But let’s pause for one moment to do something we almost never do: Offer a few words of praise for Mrs. Pelosi, born Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro in 1940. The Italian-American has spent nearly her whole life in politics, first as a 20-year member of the Democratic National Committee from California, then as the state party’s chairman.

She first won election to the House in 1987 — when Ronald Reagan was president — and she’s been there ever since. In 2002, after working her way to the top, Mrs. Pelosi was elected speaker of the House, the first woman ever to helm a national party in the august chamber.

It cannot be denied that Mrs. Pelosi has devoted her life to public service, and that (at least) is a noble cause.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/30/nancy-pelosis-unraveling-is-a-sad-sight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The unraveling of Pelosi is a sad sight
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:43:24 pm »
All that juice from the lemons she was sucking last night is destroying her botox!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:46:17 pm »
Sad? It's hysterical.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 02:49:03 pm »
By Joseph Curl - - Tuesday, January 30, 2018

It cannot be denied that Mrs. Pelosi has devoted her life to public service, and that (at least) is a noble cause.

@mystery-ak

Yes,it can. She devoted herself to destroying our country while serving herself. I have no sympathy at all for this nasty,evil bitch.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 02:49:28 pm »
The SOU is a heckuva time to suffer a Poligrip fail.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 02:49:57 pm »
@mystery-ak

Yes,it can. She devoted herself to destroying our country while serving herself. I have no sympathy at all for this nasty,evil bitch.

888high58888

That makes two of us!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 02:50:28 pm »
@mystery-ak

She and her insignificant other are worth 250 million.

Boo hoo for her sacrifice.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 02:51:24 pm »
The SOU is a heckuva time to suffer a Poligrip fail.

Someone said she got the tubes mixed up and put Preparation H in by mistake!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 02:54:18 pm »

Thats as good an explanation as any.

If the next election hinges upon the slim margin of undecided unaffiliated voters, I'm pretty sure she and her party blew it big time last night.

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 03:22:13 pm »
@mystery-ak

Unraveling the United States and becoming quite wealthy in the process.

I'd like to see more written about hubbies Pelosi and Feinstein.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 03:33:19 pm »
If I found Pelosi floating in my pool, I'd punish my dog.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 03:38:28 pm »

I'd give mine a treat.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 04:42:10 pm »

@Bigun

What's funny is you thinking it was a mistake.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 04:54:14 pm »

Unraveling the United States and becoming quite wealthy in the process.

I'd like to see more written about hubbies Pelosi and Feinstein.

@endicom

Fineswine's husband is a lawyer,and he was the head lawyer representing the Chinese Government when the BATF made that huge raid on the Long Beach,Ca warehouse of the official Chinese government arms manufacture  NORINCO. The raid came about as the result of a 2 year undercover operation to track down the source of machine guns,grenades,and other military grade weapons coming into the country and sold to terrorist groups and drug organizations. They had PROOF that NORINCO was a major supplier of these items,and that in FACT,had cases of brand new full-auto military grade AK-47's and ammo that had been smuggled into the country,sitting there waiting to be distributed to buyers.

As required by law,the BATF had to brief the Senate Committee having to do with related issues about the upcoming raid. Presumably so they can have their speech writers prepare statements for them so they can look informed at press conferences. Di-Fi was the Chairwoman of that Senate Committee,and oddly enough EVERY NORINCO employee in the US got tipped off about the upcoming raid that night,and EVERY ONE OF THEM flew out of the country and back to China that very night.

SOME "coincidence",huh?

Don't forget,Di-Fi is the shriveled up bitch that wanted to make ALL guns illegal for civilians,and used to pose with a civilian semi-auto version of the AK-47 in photos,while screeching about "This is the type of weapon gang members are getting in their hands now,and this MUST be stopped". While at the same time,her husband was the legal counsel for the Chinese firm that was making and smuggling them into the country.

And NONE of this harmed her re-election in California a bit.

Ponder that the next time some Dim tells you they vote Dim because the Dims want to take the guns away from criminals. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 04:56:46 pm »
   @andy58-in-nh  @Wingnut

Quote from: Wingnut on Today at 10:33:19 AM

I'd give mine a treat.

If it were MY dog,I'd hook him up with a date with Stormy Daniels.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 05:03:04 pm »
I think it's bleeping hilarious.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 06:58:02 pm »

Considering where her head is permanently located that's an understandable mistake.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline anubias

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2018, 07:06:31 pm »
I think it's bleeping hilarious.

I can’t remember laughing at someone as much as I did at that woman last night.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2018, 08:47:09 pm »
"In 2002, after working her way to the top, Mrs. Pelosi was elected speaker of the House, the first woman ever to helm a national party in the august chamber."

BS. Pelosi's there as a Bullhorn broadcasting to the Ultra Fringe Anarchists and Freeloaders her Party has made a Huge, and indispensible portion of their base.

The Dems want her and they'll have her, because NO Pubbie stands any chance of winning San Francisco C&C/Congessional District in an election.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »
She really is crazy. I love watching her speak. My favorite part is when she forgets what she is talking about midsentence. That cracks me up. Also, she frequently forgets who the audience is, or what the topic is.

When this happens, often, she goes to her default nonsense about Republicans wanting to kill children and old people, and how President Bush should be impeached. She is way past her expiration date. But it is funny.

Tax cuts are "The Apocalypse!" "People are going to DIE!" and all that hyperbolic nonsense.

It is odd that the press, any press, would finally pick up on this fact.

It looks like Pelosi is doing another 'John McCain' scenario, where she clings to desk with all her might right up to the time rigamortis set in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2018, 09:19:07 pm »
The way she's rotting away mentally and physically it's a wonder nobody has grabbed her off the curb to toss on their compost heap...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2018, 09:20:19 pm »
@240B

"It looks like Pelosi is doing another 'John McCain' scenario, where she clings to desk with all her might right up to the time rigamortis set in."

Even with all the money she's grifted, she wouldn't know how to enjoy it.

She is Completely what she appears to be.

A mindless, industrial fertilizer spreader.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2018, 09:31:45 pm »
@240B

"It looks like Pelosi is doing another 'John McCain' scenario, where she clings to desk with all her might right up to the time rigamortis set in."

Even with all the money she's grifted, she wouldn't know how to enjoy it.

She is Completely what she appears to be.

A mindless, industrial fertilizer spreader.

@To-Whose-Benefit?
So funny that you said that. That has been confusing to me for a very long time. These Congressmen/women grift 10s even 100s of millions while in office, and they never quit to enjoy it? How does that make any sense? That is a purified form of Greed. It is simply Greed for the sake of Greed, with no real goal in mind other than just Greed.

If I were in my 40s or 50s and had close to 100 million dollars, you would never see me again. Shit man, I would gone like the RoadRunner living in the caribbean on a yacht with 12 naked maids. What I mean is, I would enjoy the money before I get too old to be able to do anything with it.

Why these guys are so determined to die in their office, on some stupid meaningless conference call, is something I will never be able to understand.

Anyway, thanks for the post. It is alway reassuring to know that I am not the only one who sees this travesty.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:19:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2018, 09:36:51 pm »

@To-Whose-Benefit?
So funny that you said that. That has been confusing to me for a very long time. These Congressmen/somen grift 10s even 100s of millions while in office, and they never quit to enjoy it? How does that make any sense? That is a purified form of Greed. It is simply Greed for the sake of Greed, with no real goal in mind other than just Greed.

If I were in my 40s or 50s and had close to 100 million dollars, you would never see me again. Shit man, I would gone like the RoadRunner living in the caribbean on a yacht with 12 naked maids. What I mean is, I would enjoy the money before I get too old to be able to do anything with it.

Why these guys are so determined to die in their office, on some stupid meaningless conference call, is something I will never be able to understand.

Anyway, thanks for the post. It is alway reassuring to know that I am not the only one who see this travesty.

You think Pelosi is bad... Feinstien is 84, worth 45 billion and is considering running for another 6 year term!

THAT is Psychotic.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2018, 09:46:58 pm »

@To-Whose-Benefit?
So funny that you said that. That has been confusing to me for a very long time. These Congressmen/somen grift 10s even 100s of millions while in office, and they never quit to enjoy it? How does that make any sense? That is a purified form of Greed. It is simply Greed for the sake of Greed, with no real goal in mind other than just Greed.

Anyway, thanks for the post. It is alway reassuring to know that I am not the only one who see this travesty.

At some point, the money becomes meaningless.

It is about power and adoration and being able to make other people fear you.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn