Author Topic: A special kind of sleazy: Andrew McCabe's sneaky set-up of Reince Priebus  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 31, 2018
A special kind of sleazy: Andrew McCabe's sneaky set-up of Reince Priebus
By Monica Showalter

It's easy to think of swamp things as just the Washington establishment, good people who are simply set in their ways, obsessed with protocol and tradition. But then there's FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who shows what a real swamp thing is with his sleazy, deceptive, leak-trap set up for newly minted White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus. McCabe took advantage of Reince's open, honest, honorable nature ... and screwed him over for having it.

Oh it's a disgusting story! Howie Kurtz reported it in his new book on the tumultuous early days of Trump White House called: Media Madness: Donald Trump, The Press and the War Over the Truth, which sounds like one worth reading.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/a_special_kind_of_sleazy_andrew_mccabes_sneaky_setup_of_reince_priebus.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I SO hope that POS gets what he deserves and I ain't talking about a retirement check!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
January 31, 2018
A special kind of sleazy: Andrew McCabe's sneaky set-up of Reince Priebus
By Monica Showalter

It's easy to think of swamp things as just the Washington establishment, good people who are simply set in their ways, obsessed with protocol and tradition. But then there's FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who shows what a real swamp thing is with his sleazy, deceptive, leak-trap set up for newly minted White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus. McCabe took advantage of Reince's open, honest, honorable nature ... and screwed him over for having it.

Oh it's a disgusting story! Howie Kurtz reported it in his new book on the tumultuous early days of Trump White House called: Media Madness: Donald Trump, The Press and the War Over the Truth, which sounds like one worth reading.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/a_special_kind_of_sleazy_andrew_mccabes_sneaky_setup_of_reince_priebus.html

He obviously thought he was "too big to bust" for it,and that Bubbette! would be elected and shut down any investigations of his conduct.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!