Author Topic: Schiff fires back at Trump: Stop tweeting on 'Executive Time' and do something  (Read 491 times)

Offline Suppressed

Schiff fires back at Trump: Stop tweeting on 'Executive Time' and do something
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 02/05/18 09:17 AM EST
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/372304-schiff-fires-back-at-trump-stop-executive-time-tweeting-and-do-something

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Monday fired back at President Trump after Trump called the California Democrat "one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington."

"Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of 'Executive Time,' " Schiff tweeted.

"Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else."

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

Schiff fires back at Trump: Stop tweeting on 'Executive Time' and do something
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 02/05/18 09:17 AM EST
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/372304-schiff-fires-back-at-trump-stop-executive-time-tweeting-and-do-something

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Monday fired back at President Trump after Trump called the California Democrat "one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington."

"Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of 'Executive Time,' " Schiff tweeted.

"Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else."

[...]

I see the pencil necked twerp is speaking for all of us now.

Offline dfwgator

Methinks Schiff doth protest too much.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This guy is a real Summers Eve.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm waiting for his perp walk.

Offline anubias

I'm waiting for his perp walk.

It will be sweet. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This is too topical and clever for Schiff.  It also has the distinctive tone of a younger person following current issues. Definitely ghostwritten.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:54:35 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That was a grade A burn by Schiff.  Perhaps the President should stick to doing what he does best...Attacking the GOP, his own administration, or the executive branch. 

It's so much more believable. 
or he could sit back and enjoy the Gorilla channel