Author Topic: Viewers approve of Trump's first State of the Union address - CBS News poll  (Read 543 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Viewers approve of Trump's first State of the Union address - CBS News poll

Jan.  30, 2018    |   By Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus, Kabir Khanna and Anthony Salvanto 

Views of the speech

Three in four Americans who tuned in to President Trump's State of the Union address tonight approved of the speech he gave. Just a quarter disapproved.

How did the speech make you feel?

Eight in 10 Americans who watched tonight felt that the president was trying to unite the country, rather than divide it.  Two-thirds said the speech made them feel proud, though just a third said it made them feel safer.  Fewer said the speech made them feel angry or scared.

snip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByVu4fDHYJgVS0pDMXlfWERxclBOQmh1bHNrQVdnRXpYbVVN/view

The link gives poll details, internals, etc.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/viewers-approve-of-trumps-first-state-of-the-union-address-cbs-news-poll/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

He gave an awesome speech and the looks from the disgruntled DEMS ... priceless!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

I was very impressed. I don't think I ever watched one of these in their entirety catching most of them as I go about my business, missing bits and pieces. This one I was glued to my chair.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:14:02 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline anubias

I was very impressed. I don't think I ever watched one of these in their entirety catching most of them as I go about my business, missing bits and pieces. This one I was glued to my chair.

Same here.  He did a great job.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Anything That Drives Traffic
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just more evidence that Trump is God!