Author Topic: Mike Pence targets Sen. Joe Manchin on Twitter, urges West Virginians to vote against him  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence targets Sen. Joe Manchin on Twitter, urges West Virginians to vote against him
by Mandy Mayfield | Jan 31, 2018, 6:06 PM

Vice President Mike Pence slammed Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., on Twitter Wednesday with a long thread condemning the senator for voting "no" on a number of Republican policies.

"@Sen_JoeManchin is going to keep voting against West Virginia & I think Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi are pretty happy w/ the way he votes. But WV needs to let him know that they EXPECT BETTER & they need to let Joe know that WEST VIRGINIA DESERVES BETTER. #Joevotedno," Pence tweeted.

Manchin announced last week that he would seek re-election this year.

“I’ve said this point blank: If people like me can’t win from Red states, you’ll be in the minority the rest of your life,” Manchin told the New York Times, referring to his centrist views.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mike-pence-targets-sen-joe-manchin-on-twitter-urges-west-virginians-to-vote-against-him/article/2647738
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

There's an excellent Republican candidate contending in the primary this year, current WVAttyGen Patrick Morrisey. Don't worry,  Mr. VP, I never will cast a vote for Mojo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org