Author Topic: Liberalism used to seep into a lot of so-called entertainment shows  (Read 577 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yesterday I watched two 'entertainment' shows, or part of two.

I'm a total sucker for doctor shows and I decided to give The Resident a try.  It was a total manipulative political mess.

First we are introduced to this wonderful, lovable, nurses aide and then suddenly she collapses.  It's all over.  She has a horribly entrenched cancer which it will be iffy to remove and then require a long recuperative period.

Luckily, she's in a hospital.  But no, the evil accounts woman is encouraging the hospital to call for unnecessary tests if the person is insured ... just to make money, you know.

And the other evil department refuses to let anyone do the surgery because ... guess what?  She's an undocumented worker.

Total BS propaganda.  Let's just say this ... the good guys won, she got the surgery and the hospital is out two million dollars.  Every eye filled with tears, except my two.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Liberalism used to seep into a lot of so-called entertainment shows
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 06:24:10 pm »
And then.  I know I should know better than to watch Law & Order SVU.  I always end up screaming, 'you bitch' at Olivia.

Last night was particularly horrible.  A conservative leader is trying to give a talk at a mythical university in New York where she is drown out and eventually attacked and raped by a gang of thugs.

While considering whether or not to pursue the villain, Olivia says, 'But this woman is against Planned Parenthood and for ..."

I don't know what happened after that.  I turned it off.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Liberalism used to seep into a lot of so-called entertainment shows
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 06:38:51 pm »
And then.  I know I should know better than to watch Law & Order SVU.  I always end up screaming, 'you bitch' at Olivia.

Last night was particularly horrible.  A conservative leader is trying to give a talk at a mythical university in New York where she is drown out and eventually attacked and raped by a gang of thugs.

While considering whether or not to pursue the villain, Olivia says, 'But this woman is against Planned Parenthood and for ..."

I don't know what happened after that.  I turned it off.

Anything produced by that dick Dick Wolf is tainted.  Can't watch the shit he puts out.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."