Author Topic: Trump declines to implement new Russia sanctions  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump declines to implement new Russia sanctions
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 02:02:00 pm »
I believe refusing to enforce the sanctions passed almost unanimously in the Congress sends an incredibly stupid message to Russia.  I should have expected it from President Trump.  I got fooled when he signed it, but that trick will only work once with me.

I'm willing to give the President the benefit of the doubt on matters such as this.   The President should be conducting most foreign policy, not the Congress.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Oceander

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2018, 02:03:53 pm »
@Oceander
Well you;re the one that said the Soviets were no longer there, so you must be the one setting that example.

Of course there are soviets still there.   Many of them in power ( e.g. Putin) and many of them working in the background.

To think they disappeared simply because their economy finally collapsed is beyond fantastical.

/snicker

You really aren’t trying very hard.  Even for you that’s rather unbelievable. 

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2018, 02:04:51 pm »
@driftdiver

Just like the libs do...., he handed you a tennis racket and let a squirrel loose in the yard.

Instead of debating your point/post, he grabbed onto a minor point (Soviets) on a technicality.

You're absolutely correct.  Just because the "Soviet Union" (USSR) no longer exists, doesn't mean Soviets aren't still running things.

And here comes little #minimetoo!

Get a life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 02:23:45 pm »
The Soviets ceased to exist in 1989.

LOL. Yeah right. The only thing the Soviets did in 1989 is rebrand themselves.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2018, 02:24:03 pm »
@driftdiver

Just like the libs do...., he handed you a tennis racket and let a squirrel loose in the yard.

Instead of debating your point/post, he grabbed onto a minor point (Soviets) on a technicality.

You're absolutely correct.  Just because the "Soviet Union" (USSR) no longer exists, doesn't mean Soviets aren't still running things.
@DCPatriot
Whats really tiring is how the same thing goes from good to bad based on which party is in power.   We've become so divided that party comes before country.   

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2018, 08:35:03 pm »
@DCPatriot
Whats really tiring is how the same thing goes from good to bad based on which party is in power.   We've become so divided that party comes before country.   

@driftdiver

Not only that, twice now since Clinton's 8 years, the DEMS refuse to concede elections...as is mandated in any nation of laws vs men.

That very dangerous ground.   http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/the_idiots_that_dont_concede_elections.html
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald