Author Topic: How Were The Ultra-Political Grammys' Ratings? Even Worse Than You'd Expect.  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

How Were The Ultra-Political Grammys' Ratings? Even Worse Than You'd Expect.
Viewers not tuning in to watch Hillary cameo, more #TimesUp speeches, and "Jay-Z for President."

ByJames Barrett
January 29, 2018
63.1k views

Apparently, inviting on Hillary Clinton to read from a debunked anti-Trump book was a bad idea.

Another awards show in which the entertainment elite bash Republicans, congratulate themselves on hashtagging, and exhaust themselves virtue-signalling resulted in — surprise! — very, very bad ratings.

Deadline provides the numbers from Sunday's 60th Grammy Awards, and they're no doubt getting the Recording Academy's attention. The ratings aren't just down a few points from last year; they're down over 20%.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26462/how-were-ultra-political-grammys-ratings-what-youd-james-barrett
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Here is a woman who's had a stake driven through her heart. I mean, really nailed to the bottom of the coffin with a wooden stake, and a silver bullet through the forehead for good measure -- and yet the bitch keeps coming back.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."