Author Topic: To Protect Illegals from Deportation, Denver Decriminalizes Pooping on the Pavement  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 29, 2018
To Protect Illegals from Deportation, Denver Decriminalizes Pooping on the Pavement
By Jeannie DeAngelis

Although a bit uncivilized, it stands to reason that Denver, the first US city to legalize social marijuana, felt it was imperative to decriminalize the non-violent act of urinating or pooping on the pavement.  After all, studies show that occasionally cannabis smoking has a laxative effect on the body.

Runny innards aside, statewide, it’s still against the law to borrow a vacuum cleaner from a neighbor or to mutilate a rock in a state park.  Therefore, the passage of Denver’s public elimination ordinance means that if a hiker happens upon a boulder in one of Denver’s state parks he or she is prohibited from etching a heart with an arrow into the stone.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/to_protect_illegals_from_deportation_denver_decriminalizes_pooping_on_the_pavement.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You can always count on Denver Dim politicians (there are no other kind) to "class things up".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I believe SF did this, this is unreal.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Will Denver eventually overtake San Francisco in the s***hole competition?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Saw it for real a couple of days ago. I was trapped in traffic in city center. I looked over to my right and saw an older Black guy sort staggering down the sidewalk. Right beside my car he stopped, pulled it out, and started pissing in the middle of sidewalk. He never blinked, like it was completely normal. He didn't pee in alley or even on the side of a building. It was wide open, right in the middle of the sidewalk.

Imagine how many bleeding heart Liberals are going to have to walk through this guy's urine, with their $250 shoes, just to get to work. LOL

If you reward a behavior, you get more of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

You can always count on Denver Dim politicians (there are no other kind) to "class things up".

@sneakypete

But I bet you still have to pick up your dog's crap. Sanity has flown.

Offline RoosGirl

@sneakypete

But I bet you still have to pick up your dog's crap. Sanity has flown.

Don't be silly. Everyone knows that dog poop can spread disease.

Online roamer_1

Don't be silly. Everyone knows that dog poop can spread disease.

LOL! Yeah right.
 :beer: