Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, music stars 'audition' to narrate Fire and Fury audiobook at the Grammys: WATCH  (Read 1054 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton, music stars 'audition' to narrate Fire and Fury audiobook at the Grammys: WATCH
by Kyle Feldscher | Jan 28, 2018, 10:11 PM

Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and a litany of music stars took part in a video audition to read the audiobook version of Fire And Fury: Inside the Trump White House at Sunday night's Grammy Awards.

Clinton's appearance in the video, reading a few lines, garnered one of the loudest cheers of the night from the Madison Square Garden crowd.

more w/video
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-music-stars-audition-to-narrate-fire-and-fury-audiobook-at-the-grammys-watch/article/2647349
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Keep it up, guys....you're going to insure a Trump landslide in 2020.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Keep it up, guys....you're going to insure a Trump landslide in 2020.

Very clearly Donald Trump is the most interesting thing in the lives of pop culture metro-lefties.  They are obsessed with the man, so much so that two cable news networks devote every minute of their broadcast time trashing him 24/7.

It seems he is the only one who realizes that in the era of social media and disposable news, all publicity is good publicity.  The Dems will never be able to produce a candidate with a bigger footprint than Trump, so long as they keep increasing his shoe size with free media.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary Clinton, music stars 'audition' to narrate Fire and Fury audiobook at the Grammys: WATCH
by Kyle Feldscher | Jan 28, 2018, 10:11 PM

Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and a litany of music stars took part in a video audition to read the audiobook version of Fire And Fury: Inside the Trump White House at Sunday night's Grammy Awards.

Clinton's appearance in the video, reading a few lines, garnered one of the loudest cheers of the night from the Madison Square Garden crowd.

more w/video
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-music-stars-audition-to-narrate-fire-and-fury-audiobook-at-the-grammys-watch/article/2647349

What does it say for the 'murikan left when a geezer shrew like Bubbette! is "hip and cool"?

Ain't it long past time to bury Marx for good?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Millee

Must have been filmed before MeeMaw's vodka brunch.   :whistle:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
All I saw when channel surfing was the end of Reginald Dwight's duet with Milley "little slut" Cyrus.  Poor guy.  He looked all stoved up trying to waddle off stage. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mountaineer

RP4America1st‏ @rp4america1st

#JayZ might be the most uneducated millionaire in existence. 
#Grammys2018
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

How Were The Ultra-Political Grammys' Ratings? Even Worse Than You'd Expect.
Viewers not tuning in to watch Hillary cameo, more #TimesUp speeches, and "Jay-Z for President."
By James Barrett
Daily Wire
January 29, 2018

Apparently, inviting on Hillary Clinton to read from a debunked anti-Trump book was a bad idea.

Another awards show in which the entertainment elite bash Republicans, congratulate themselves on hashtagging, and exhaust themselves virtue-signalling resulted in — surprise! — very, very bad ratings.

Deadline provides the numbers from Sunday's 60th Grammy Awards, and they're no doubt getting the Recording Academy's attention. The ratings aren't just down a few points from last year; they're down over 20%.   ... Rest of story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I will never voluntarily watch or listen to Hillary Clinton, so no thanks.

That would be tantamount to torture, which is prohibited by the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Just like when Reagan was President,  you could count all the Reagan supporters in the music business on one hand.   

But look what happened anyway in 1984...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

RP4America1st‏ @rp4america1st

#JayZ might be the most uneducated millionaire in existence. 
#Grammys2018

@mountaineer

He's brilliant compared to most rap stars. That is a special level of stoopid most of us didn't even know existed until recent years.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
These people, and I use the term loosely, should Just Shut Up and Sing.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lara Trump: If Hillary Wants to Read Something, Maybe She Can Read the 33K Missing Emails
Breitbart, Jan 29, 2018, Pam Key

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/29/lara-trump-hillary-wants-read-something-maybe-can-read-33k-missing-emails/

:thumbsup: