Author Topic: Home Depot Co-Founder Asks Democrats To Put Politics Aside And Think About ‘Lifting Up The Lives Of  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

Home Depot Co-Founder Asks Democrats To Put Politics Aside And Think About ‘Lifting Up The Lives Of The American People’

January 28, 2018

On Saturday, Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus appeared on Fox News. During his segment with host Neil Cavuto, Marcus slammed the Democratic politicians who opposed the GOP tax bill:

You wanna talk about somebody who is off the charts, that doesn't understand reality, that's your last guest, it's Schumer and Pelosi. $1,000 is so meaningful — and I'll give you an example, Neil. I spent my life on the floor of the stores at Home Depot. That's what I did. Almost every week of my life, I was in stores all over the United States, and I talked to customers, and I talked to employees. And I can tell you that $1,000 is more than meaningful — it could be paying the mortgage; it could be paying for a car repair; it could be paying for a past-due bill. These are things that the Pelosi/Schumer group don't have a clue about. That's why they lost the election. It's as simple as that.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26444/home-depot-co-founder-asks-democrats-put-politics-frank-camp