Author Topic: 'Dreamers' Reject White House Proposal For Restricting Family-Based Migration  (Read 585 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
On the heels of a three-day government shutdown over immigration, ABC News Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and “This Week” Co-Anchor Martha Raddatz traveled through four states along the U.S.-Mexico border to take the pulse of some people who will be directly impacted by changes in immigration policy.

Raddatz interviewed immigrants who were brought to the United States illegally as children. These so-called “Dreamers” were protected from deportation under the Obama administration policy called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA. President Trump ended that program in September and gave Congress until March 5 to agree on a new policy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dreamers-reject-white-house-immigration-framework-restricting-family/story?id=52652720
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

That's it in a nutshell; they want chain migration as do the DEMS.  No amnesty.  No chain migration.  We are at a critical juncture in this country; either we retain our sovereignty or we give it away.  It's that cut and dry.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
On the heels of a three-day government shutdown over immigration, ABC News Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and “This Week” Co-Anchor Martha Raddatz traveled through four states along the U.S.-Mexico border to take the pulse of some people who will be directly impacted by changes in immigration policy.

Raddatz interviewed immigrants who were brought to the United States illegally as children. These so-called “Dreamers” were protected from deportation under the Obama administration policy called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA. President Trump ended that program in September and gave Congress until March 5 to agree on a new policy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dreamers-reject-white-house-immigration-framework-restricting-family/story?id=52652720

As far as I know they don't have a vote on it.  They can weigh in all they want.  Would you vote against yourself or your family?   I wouldn't but the fact is that their parents broke the law to come here and now they need to go home.  They should seriously check out the immigration policies of their own countries and see that if Trump makes them a deal he is being 100% more generous than their own countries.  And I know that their allegiance is to their own countries.  They aren't even visitors here.  They are here illegally.  As in criminals. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:44:55 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It's complete BS they're making demands of any kind.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline berdie

It's complete BS they're making demands of any kind.

I couldn't agree more.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Ok. If you don’t want that, then just go the hell home.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I thought one of the dreamers biggest argument was that the U.S. was the only home they knew and didn't have family to return to? Who knew, it was just another lie.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No one asked them because they don't get a vote. 

On the plus side, Demonrats are really backing themselves into a corner with no wiggle room.  Black Americans are not happy with all this BS immigration ..... more here:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301502.0.html