Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: If Trump tries to fire Robert Mueller 'it would be the end of his presidency'  (Read 1428 times)

Offline anubias

McLame passed his MSM hack license to Grahamnesty since he came down with a bad case of death.

I ask forgiveness from the Lord as I wished for contagion when I read your comment.  I’m definitely going to hell.  ;)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And the forums equivalent to Ambien posts some more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Sorry you missed the over-the-top sarcasm Frank.

I thought it was self evident.

My bad.

Here.  Here's a pic of some drunk babes on Spring Break to atone for my boring posts just for you.

I am sure you know these upstanding young ladies.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Here's a pic of some drunk babes on Spring Break to atone for my boring posts just for you.

There's a party goin on.  The girl in the lower left must be the designated drag.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Who assigned Lindsey Graham the job of gatekeeper who decides who can be fired and who cannot ever be fired?
Is that his job? How did he get this power over the President?
A proxy for John McLame.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

There's a party goin on.  The girl in the lower left must be the designated drag.

There's always one in the pack bitching that they want to leave because everything is lame.