Author Topic: Undocumented and disillusioned, I decided to leave America. This loss is mutual.  (Read 1837 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That education came at a high cost. Ninety percent of my income went toward tuition. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible for federal financial aid.

Technically true, but funny how many find their way easily around this with some, shall we say, creative documentation? And how many states, like California give in state tuition and provide scholarships with taxpayer money for illegals. No, I don't for a minute by this thief's sad song of hardship, they stole the spot that belonged to a citizen or legal resident and took that education back home, of course having majored in journalism, I doubt they are gonna see a high return on their theft.

.And then there is the shot at Trump, "Trump seemed to have little mercy for beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which I did not qualify for by a matter of days anyway. Ultimately, my parents and two older brothers agreed." Am I wrong I thought the actual description of a dreamer was supposed to a child that was brought into America illegally by their parents. And it appears that this asshat crossed the border all on their own.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Yup.  If you don't have a Full Ride you are screwed.  Gone are the days of working your way through.  It's infuriating, considering you are now expected to have at least a Bachelor's of Arts to be a barista at Starbucks for anything more than minimum wage.

I had no idea how bad it is until I just did that search on tuition rates at ASU.  Yet another way of creating a dependent class of Proles.

Another Welfare State, Class Warfare Better Idea from Govt.

Weaponized Federal Student Loans.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline thackney

And how many states, like California give in state tuition and provide scholarships with taxpayer money for illegals.

Texas does.

http://amarillo.com/editorial/opinion/2018-01-01/editorial-unfair-texas-law-not-going-away
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A different perspective on this tug at our heartstrings story:
Yep, he was a sponge soaking up the gifts of this country without giving anything in return.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
That education came at a high cost. Ninety percent of my income went toward tuition. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible for federal financial aid.

Technically true, but funny how many find their way easily around this with some, shall we say, creative documentation? And how many states, like California give in state tuition and provide scholarships with taxpayer money for illegals. No, I don't for a minute by this thief's sad song of hardship, they stole the spot that belonged to a citizen or legal resident and took that education back home, of course having majored in journalism, I doubt they are gonna see a high return on their theft.

.And then there is the shot at Trump, "Trump seemed to have little mercy for beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which I did not qualify for by a matter of days anyway. Ultimately, my parents and two older brothers agreed." Am I wrong I thought the actual description of a dreamer was supposed to a child that was brought into America illegally by their parents. And it appears that this asshat crossed the border all on their own.

Oh, My Sweet, Ever Lovin', Blue-eyed Jesus In The Jumped Up Morning!

! No longer available

I'd Like to say I hope the door didn't hit you in the azz on the way out, but I Do hope it hit you so hard you'll be in traction for at least a year from it.

You stinking, mooching, entitled SOB.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And thanks to that law, the rest of America was saved from the idiocy of Rick Perry.

Yes, sir.