Author Topic: Trump vs. The Deep State: Who Will Win? (by Frank Cannon)  (Read 1437 times)

Offline endicom

Trump vs. The Deep State: Who Will Win? (by Frank Cannon)
« on: January 27, 2018, 09:09:04 pm »
Townhall
Frank Cannon
Jan. 27, 2018

The slow drip of news from the Mueller investigation has grown into a waterfall as of late, briefly placating the insatiable appetite of a mainstream media desperate to take down the president of the United States by any means possible.

Reports suggest that several Trump administration officials have been interviewed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in recent days and that an interview with the president himself may occur imminently, fueling unbridled speculation about what kinds of charges could be leveled against him. Meanwhile, the FBI and Department of Justice have also been in the spotlight – albeit, for a news media that claims to be objective and honest, an embarrassingly far dimmer spotlight – as more information has emerged regarding missing text messages between agents and a memo allegedly showing abuses of FISA warrants.

More... https://townhall.com/columnists/frankcannon/2018/01/27/trump-vs-the-deep-state-who-will-win-n2440280

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Trump vs. The Deep State: Who Will Win? (by Frank Cannon)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 09:26:06 pm »
OUR Frank Cannon?

If so, who knew he was president of an org called The American Principles Project?

If so I imagine those principles are Beer, Babes, Busts, Barbiturates and Bourbon
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 09:30:39 pm »
@Frank Cannon

You yanking our crank, Frank?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 09:41:25 pm »
@Frank Cannon

You yanking our crank, Frank?

You found me out. I use American Principles Project to launder money for my sex trafficking division.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 09:46:38 pm »
You found me out. I use American Principles Project to launder money for my sex trafficking division.

You must have a back door into every politician who was ever in D.C. with that kind of operation.

Did Slick hire you on as an Advisor or perhaps contract you independently for his little Foundation's 'enterprises'?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 09:47:14 pm »

This explains your relative ease in snatching up all those Section Eight contracts to house your meth-addicted sex slaves.  Connections.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 09:52:06 pm »
You must have a back door into every politician who was ever in D.C. with that kind of operation.

Did Slick hire you on as an Advisor or perhaps contract you independently for his little Foundation's 'enterprises'?

I had to cut Slick off since the foundation money dried up and he started writing rubber checks.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 09:54:05 pm »
This explains your relative ease in snatching up all those Section Eight contracts to house your meth-addicted sex slaves.  Connections.

My businesses are symbiotic. I also have a taco truck/check cashing business to maximize my take off the same group of people.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 09:58:43 pm »
Nice.  I can die happy now.  I finally know some one infamous.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 09:59:53 pm »
I was going to try to comment on what you wrote, but it is so succinct and complete there is really nothing left to be said.
You made your points and closed it all up well. No comment. It stands on its own.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 10:13:55 pm »

How come your website is under construction? https://americanprinciplesproject.org

You're still hiding something.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 10:25:35 pm »

I bet you look really cute is a nun suit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 10:26:41 pm »
Nice.  I can die happy now.  I finally know some one infamous.

Nice.  I can die happy now.  I finally know some one  ELSE infamous.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2018, 10:28:45 pm »

Frank with a back door into every politician?  Yep, I'd believe that.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 11:10:04 pm »
I am pretty sure Trump will be able to block the Palace Coup if he doesn't get assassinated.  The real question is this:  How many folks will have to be convicted and executed for treason and/or murder to really drain the swamp?  I am guessing that about 100 hangings would do the trick.

In short, this is a real war, not just a nasty political conflict.  It's WAY worse than the average American realizes.  The military is definitely on Trump's side. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 11:19:44 pm »

Don't use the term 'back door' around Frank... He might take it the wrong way.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 11:21:13 pm »

Don't use the word 'snatching' around Frank. He might take it the wrong way...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:21:33 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline WingNot

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 11:34:13 pm »

Nice.  I can die happy now.  I finally know some one  ELSE infamous.

:smokin: :whistle: :beer:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 12:33:18 am »
Don't use the term 'back door' around Frank... He might take it the wrong way.

Uhm..... well knowing Frank the way we do.... pretty sure Frank won't be TAKING it the 'wrong way' - but we can use our imaginations to bet he GIVES IT the 'wrong way': in the out door.

Unless of course Frank has done hard prison time - but even then I am more inclined to assume Frank did the Kingpin thing.

Don't use the word 'snatching' around Frank. He might take it the wrong way...

As a verb, I think we can rest easy that no FCC rules would be violated.  As a noun - well - it's Frank so we can expect he would take that any way he desires to indulge or sell it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 12:36:00 am by INVAR »

Offline WingNot

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2018, 12:35:56 am »
Uhm..... well knowing Frank the way we do.... pretty sure Frank won't be TAKING it the 'wrong way' - but we can use our imaginations to bet he GIVES IT the 'wrong way': in the out door.

As a verb, I think we can rest easy that no FCC rules would be violated.  As a noun - well - it's Frank so we can expect he would take that any way he desires to indulge or sell it.

As always, we can count on INVAR to put 10 dollars worth of thought into a 10 cent statement.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 12:36:51 am »
As always, we can count on INVAR to put 10 dollars worth of thought into a 10 cent statement.

I use my fingers prettier than a $20 whore to be sure there Wingy.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2018, 12:42:46 am »
I use my fingers prettier than a $20 whore to be sure there Wingy.

Innie. I remember telling you that .   Do you have one of those photogentic type memories?   :smokin:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2018, 02:02:17 am »

Pitchin or catchin... It's all baseball to me  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline corbe

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 02:16:07 am »
    I'd rather read a Susan Wright article than something from that 2 bit hack Frank Cannon.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2018, 02:21:54 am »
    I'd rather read a Susan Wright article than something from that 2 bit hack Frank Cannon.

I see you're giving no...quarter.