Author Topic: Vegas mogul Steve Wynn accused of forcing manicurist to have sex with him, decades of sexual miscond  (Read 871 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Vegas mogul Steve Wynn accused of forcing manicurist to have sex with him, decades of sexual misconduct

Las Vegas business mogul Steve Wynn is being accused of sexual harassment and assault by several former employees at his Wynn properties.

In a detailed reported in the Wall Street Journal, more than 150 people spoke about the 74-year-old business man and dozens accused Wynn of being sexually inappropriate.

snip

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/26/vegas-mogul-steve-wynn-accused-forcing-manicurist-to-have-sex-with-him-decades-sexual-misconduct.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Sexual misconduct in vegas?    Really?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"she said he pressured her to remove her clothes and to lie down on a massage table in his private suite. The manicurist said she told Wynn that she was married and didn’t want to have sex, but she did as she was told. "

Not forced. He asked her to remove her clothes and she complied.

"Remove your clothes"
"No"
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:08:09 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
According to the Journal, some former employees admitted that they would enter fake appointments in their books to help other workers avoid Wynn’s inappropriate requests.

Liars.  There’s no way they could resist wanting to massage and get with that.  Wynning!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:19:05 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to the Journal, some former employees admitted that they would enter fake appointments in their books to help other workers avoid Wynn’s inappropriate requests.

Liars.  There’s no way they could resist wanting to massage and get with that.  Wynning!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Gosh. Funny how this is coming out right in the middle of Steve's messy divorce. Who would have thought

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gosh. Funny how this is coming out right in the middle of Steve's messy divorce. Who would have thought

Weird.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: