Author Topic: “Dreamers” Storm Top Tier Dem’s House Making OUTRAGEOUS Demands  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

“Dreamers” Storm Top Tier Dem’s House Making OUTRAGEOUS Demands
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle January 24, 2018   

It never ceases to amaze me when people who have broken the law make demands that are unattainable, but in this case I truly hope that Democrats take up their demands.

This could end the Democratic party and lead to a tsunami in the 2018 mid term elections. Illegals marched to Chuck Schumer’s house in protest to the continuing resolution that did not contain DACA protections.

They are now demanding citizenship today, not tomorrow. If the Democrats take up that cause, DACA is dead. They would need to vote in favor of the bill by a count of 49-0 and then would need 11 Republicans to vote for it.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/illegal-aliens-storm-democrats-house-demanding-citizenship-now/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Shifty%20Schumer%20Reneges%20On%20Budget%20Deal,%20Trump%20Furious!

Offline ConstitutionRose

Can't read the site on a mobile device.  Marking to read on comouter.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.