Author Topic: OpEd: Obama, DEVIL In The Corruption DETAILS  (Read 737 times)

rangerrebew

OpEd: Obama, DEVIL In The Corruption DETAILS
« on: January 26, 2018, 12:35:36 pm »
Thursday, January 25, 2018
OpEd: Obama, DEVIL In The Corruption DETAILS

theodore M I R A L D I.

Before we run too far off course with regard to the Massive Corruption throughout our Institutions, let's take a look at its architect...Barack Hussein Obama.

Barack Obama, our One and Only Affirmative Action President in History was woefully unqualified using the most generous variables, to be elected to our Nations Highest Office.

Obama graduated a Political Science Major with No Honors. As Editor of the Harvard Law Review Obama never wrote a bylined piece as editor. Obama never started, or owned a business, therefore had no business acumen to get the nation out of the recession. It's why he surrounded himself with academics and minorities, not for diversity, but to never be challenged, knowing his soaring oratory skills were the sum of his skills and dazzled Intellectuals.

http://www.socio-political-journal.com/2018/01/oped-obama-devil-in-corruption-details.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: OpEd: Obama, DEVIL In The Corruption DETAILS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 03:33:48 pm »
I'm still waiting for someone to tell my how it's good policy to allow ANY candidate for the highest office in this land to hide ANYTHNG about his life history from the electorate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 04:07:40 pm »
I'm still waiting for someone to tell my how it's good policy to allow ANY candidate for the highest office in this land to hide ANYTHNG about his life history from the electorate.
I find it highly amusing that while the academic records of every president before Obama was open to public scrutiny, all of Obama's records remain firmly hidden.
Why the lack of interest in revealing Obama's records to the public? Surely, a genius like Obama must have the highest test scores and GPA of   every student in Harvard and Columbia history...right?   :whistle:

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 04:35:42 pm »
What I think we need is an Administration truly focused on law and order, and willing to clean up any corruption in the DOJ and FBI.  This White House indicated this week they have complete confidence in Christopher Wray’s ability to make any changes required at the FBI.  When asked about making personnel changes at the FBI, Sarah Sanders said:

“We have 100 percent confidence in Director Wray. If anybody is going to make that decision, it'll be the director.  We're going to leave that in his hands."

If there’s widespread corruption in the Government, I think it’s the responsibility of the head of government to get people in place to root it out.  They apparently think Christopher Wray is part of the solution for rooting it out in the FBI, and it’s on Sessions to root it out in the other parts of DOJ.  If they’re not up to the job, then that clearly falls in the President’s lap IMO.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 06:36:40 pm »
What I think we need is an Administration truly focused on law and order, and willing to clean up any corruption in the DOJ and FBI.  This White House indicated this week they have complete confidence in Christopher Wray’s ability to make any changes required at the FBI.  When asked about making personnel changes at the FBI, Sarah Sanders said:

“We have 100 percent confidence in Director Wray. If anybody is going to make that decision, it'll be the director.  We're going to leave that in his hands."

If there’s widespread corruption in the Government, I think it’s the responsibility of the head of government to get people in place to root it out.  They apparently think Christopher Wray is part of the solution for rooting it out in the FBI, and it’s on Sessions to root it out in the other parts of DOJ.  If they’re not up to the job, then that clearly falls in the President’s lap IMO.

Entirely agree!  100%

It needs to be done and it is ultimately the president's responsibility to see that it is done.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien