Author Topic: BREAKING=> Strzok Called “Bill?” and “Relayed” Information During 2016 Campaign — While Investigatin  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING=> Strzok Called “Bill?” and “Relayed” Information During 2016 Campaign — While Investigating Hillary (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft

Senator Chuck Grassly’s office released a stunning text message today between lovebirds Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page during the 2016 election.

Strzok was the lead investigator on the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Lisa Page was a top FBI attorney.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-strzok-called-bill-clinton-relayed-information-2016-campaign-investigating-hillary-video/

Peter Strzok and his lover Page exchanged this message in February 2016:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Strzok: Agreed. I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.[2]

UPDATE: It could have been Strzok was referring to E. W. Bill Priestap who was his boss at the time and assistant director of counter intelligence.

Ya think?  What makes more sense - a conversation with his boss or a direct line to Clinton?  Some people are going full Alex Jones with this nonsense.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:24:39 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Jim Hoft.  Purveyor of factual news.  His words are as profound as the articles printed in the early days of the National Inquirer when it ruled the check out lanes of grocery stores world wide..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Some people are going full Alex Jones with this nonsense.

The only thing worse than going full Alex Jones is going full Jim Hoft. Never go full Jim Hoft.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The only thing worse than going full Alex Jones is going full Jim Hoft. Never go full Jim Hoft.

Better them Jim Hoffa
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Worse than Hoft or Jones, is to go full GOP BR NT for 20 months and be wrong almost all of the time.

The only thing available, is the award for consistency.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:20:44 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln