Author Topic: FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Other “F  (Read 428 times)

Offline mrclose

I have no idea on the veracity of the story but I wouldn't be surprised!

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security — which oversees the U.S. Secret Service  — to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

“This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined,” the official said. “It would reveal some frightening conversations.”

Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump? If not, what was the nature of the threats against the president from inside the alleged premiere law enforcement agency in the United States?

https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:16:49 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
They might also want to investigate how those text messages "disappeared".

Do a keyword search on "grassy knoll" while they're at it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
i wonder if he had some word about this.  As I recall he was using his private security for a while.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
No big deal.  The guys who cavorted with Colombian prostitutes, plus allowed an intruder to run across the White House lawn, get through the door, and enter the East Room are on this.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.