Author Topic: Bernie Sanders summons team to discuss 2020  (Read 448 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bernie Sanders summons team to discuss 2020
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:42:06 pm »

Bernie Sanders summons team to discuss 2020

Although the Vermont senator hasn’t made a decision, sources say he wants to be ready if he throws his hat in the ring.

By GABRIEL DEBENEDETTI

01/25/2018 11:09 AM EST

Bernie Sanders convened his top political advisers in Washington on Saturday for a planning meeting that included a discussion of the feasibility and shape of a possible 2020 presidential campaign, half a dozen senior Democrats familiar with the gathering confirmed to POLITICO.

The top-line message the Vermont senator received from the operatives gathered during the government shutdown was a more formal version of the one they’ve been giving him regularly for months: You would be one of the front-runners for the Democratic nomination. And if you want to run, it’s time to start seriously planning accordingly.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/25/bernie-sanders-2020-team-meeting-368148
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Bernie Sanders summons team to discuss 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 02:04:41 am »
Wow.  Bernie will be 80 years old in 2020, he was easily defeated and manipulated by the Clinton machine. in 2016, so I wonder what he thinks he will accomplish by running again?  He knows that he can't possibly win as an IND, so perhaps he just likes hearing himself talk.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 03:55:25 am »
libertybele wonders:
"I wonder what he thinks he will accomplish by running again?"

He wants to bring enough enough cash to pay his wife's lawyers and possibly have a few million left over for another house ...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 04:01:11 am »
libertybele wonders:
"I wonder what he thinks he will accomplish by running again?"

He wants to bring enough enough cash to pay his wife's lawyers and possibly have a few million left over for another house ...

Bingo.   :beer:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 04:03:42 am »

The Bern's team awaits his arrival to discuss the '20 election.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 09:53:39 pm »
What the hell is it that Drives someone like Bernie, at his age, to want to kick everyone in the teeth as Master of the USSA?

He's been nabbed with his hands in his own campaign donations, he's richer than most of us will ever be, his wife's been investigated for sticky fingers, . . . .

If he really believes what he's selling, I gotta think he's stupid enough to think he's gonna live to be 150 years old.

It's that or he's just plain evil.

Obama went on and on about his Legacy.

He Had to have known it would be torn down and he'd go down as the most wretched louse to ever become President, but he's still young enough to enjoy his ill got gains.

Bernie, look at your Buddy McCain. Buy a clue.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 10:15:06 pm »
Wow.  Bernie will be 80 years old in 2020, he was easily defeated and manipulated by the Clinton machine. in 2016, so I wonder what he thinks he will accomplish by running again? 

@libertybele

LOTS and LOTS of campiagn contributions,paid speakers fees after the election,interest on campaign money he can bank and take years to pay back,etc,etc,etc.

DeBurn might have found another lake he wants to build a mansion on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!