Author Topic: White House sidelines Lindsey Graham after rejecting his DACA deal with Dick Durbin  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House sidelines Lindsey Graham after rejecting his DACA deal with Dick Durbin
by Sarah Westwood | Jan 25, 2018, 11:26 AM

White House officials appear to be diminishing the role of Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., as they negotiate an immigration reform deal that can gain traction among Republicans in both the House and Senate.

Graham, who President Trump described as a “great friend of mine” just three weeks ago, has drawn the ire of administration officials after spearheading a proposal with Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., that fell far short of what Trump requested in exchange for a deal to legislate the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. DACA was rescinded by the administration in September and will be fully phased out March 5 if no legislation is passed.

The South Carolina Republican’s comments about two senior White House aides — chief of staff John Kelly and top policy adviser Stephen Miller — have added to the recent strain between Graham and the administration, one source said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-sidelines-lindsey-graham-after-rejecting-his-daca-deal-with-dick-durbin/article/2647044
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

This pleases me.   ^-^

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It would be better for all involved if Lindsey went back to the cloakroom and pleasured himself.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."