Author Topic: Chuck Grassley: Interviews with Trump Tower meeting attendees done, time to release transcripts  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Grassley: Interviews with Trump Tower meeting attendees done, time to release transcripts
by Melissa Quinn | Jan 25, 2018, 11:23 AM

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said Thursday he wants to release the transcripts of interviews with witnesses questioned about the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower.

During opening remarks at the start of a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting, Grassley said the committee has finished interviewing witnesses about the Trump Tower meeting, which Donald Trump Jr. attended with a Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Also present were then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

“That section of the investigation is done,” Grassley said. “So, now it’s time to start officially releasing the transcripts of all witness interviews we have done related to that meeting.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/chuck-grassley-interviews-with-trump-tower-meeting-attendees-done-time-to-release-transcripts/article/2647043
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I think I like this.

Grassley, head of the 'Confirming Trump's judicial nominees committee', says Green Light them.

Sounds like the transcripts are another nothing burger for the Dems to swallow.

I wonder if they'd like Hot Sauce with them?

Maybe now we can move on to quashing this endless, ridiculous Trump Hunt coming from the Dems.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com