Author Topic: Ex-gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar sentenced up to 175 years in prison  (Read 1044 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar sentenced up to 175 years in prison
by Associated Press | Jan 24, 2018, 1:19 PM

LANSING, Mich. — The former sports doctor who admitted molesting some of the nation's top gymnasts for years under the guise of medical treatment was sentenced Wednesday to 40 to 175 years in prison by a judge proudly told him, "I just signed your death warrant."

The sentence capped a remarkable seven-day hearing in which scores of Larry Nassar's victims were able to confront him face to face in a Michigan courtroom.

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable," Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said.

Nassar's actions were "precise, calculated, manipulative, devious, despicable," she said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ex-gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar-sentenced-up-to-175-years-in-prison/article/2646938
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Ex-gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar sentenced up to 175 years in prison
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:39:32 pm »
This guy will have a very short, unhappy life in prison. 

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 06:43:37 pm »
Brooke Hylek, a gymnast who plans to compete in college, heaped scorn on Nassar.

"I cannot believe I ever trusted you, and I will never forgive you," she said Tuesday. "I'm happy you will be spending the rest of your life in prison. Enjoy hell by the way."
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 09:16:36 pm »
Good!