Author Topic: Proposed law would turn Florida into a vaccine police state: “Women’s Cancer Prevention Act” would  (Read 798 times)

rangerrebew

Proposed law would turn Florida into a vaccine police state: “Women’s Cancer Prevention Act” would mandate mass injections with toxic HPV vaccines

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) Following in the eugenics footsteps of California’s SB 277, Florida lawmakers are now pushing a totalitarian medical police state law that would deny an education to children who aren’t injected with the extremely toxic and risky HPV vaccine.

SB 1551, being deceptively called the “Women’s Cancer Prevention Act,” mandates HPV vaccines in school-aged children, revoking medical choice rights from parents and invoking state-sponsored coercion to force children to be subjected to extremely risky medical interventions, even against the wishes of their parents.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-23-proposed-law-would-turn-florida-into-a-vaccine-police-state-womens-cancer-prevention-act-would-mandate-mass-injections-with-toxic-hpv-vaccines.html

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
More nonsense from NutNews

Based on numbers released when they first released it the death rate from the vaccine is higher then the cancer.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Based on numbers released when they first released it the death rate from the vaccine is higher then the cancer.

22222frying pan
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

My guess is that would mean the manufacturer is out of business so there is no vaccine.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Citation?

Offline driftdiver

Citation?

It was in the reports that discussed it right after the release.    its pretty easy math, the number of injections, the number of deaths attributed, and then the cancer deaths.

Since then they've hidden the number of deaths related to the vaccine.   I don't have a recent 'citation' because of that.  Nor should it be on people who question the vaccine to prove its death rate.   It should be upon the people pushing it to show the science behind it and not the emotion of the issue.

HPV is a problem, the numbers available show a significant % of females in prime child rearing ages to have had it.    It clears up in most people but in a small percentage it results in cancer.  In most cases the cancer takes many years if not decades to develop.  Years the person wouldn't have had if they died from the vaccine which only addresses 2 of the approx 54 strains of HPV.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It was in the reports that discussed it right after the release.    its pretty easy math, the number of injections, the number of deaths attributed, and then the cancer deaths.

Since then they've hidden the number of deaths related to the vaccine.   I don't have a recent 'citation' because of that.  Nor should it be on people who question the vaccine to prove its death rate.   It should be upon the people pushing it to show the science behind it and not the emotion of the issue.

HPV is a problem, the numbers available show a significant % of females in prime child rearing ages to have had it.    It clears up in most people but in a small percentage it results in cancer.  In most cases the cancer takes many years if not decades to develop.  Years the person wouldn't have had if they died from the vaccine which only addresses 2 of the approx 54 strains of HPV.

Only 32 deaths partially attributed according to the CDC, and those didn't have a consistent pattern. That's very low rate for anything medical related.

https://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/gardasil.asp

Offline driftdiver

Only 32 deaths partially attributed according to the CDC, and those didn't have a consistent pattern. That's very low rate for anything medical related.

@AbaraXas
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gardasil-linked-to-deaths-and-disabilities-after-young-girls-vaccinated-tor

This indicates 100 deaths in the US alone and thousands of adverse effects.   All of the available information seems to come from extremely pro or con sources so its really difficult to tell.

Offline driftdiver

@AbaraXas
Using the MedAlerts search engine, as of May 31, 2017, there were a total of 57,520 vaccine reaction reports made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) associated with Gardasil vaccinations, including 271 deaths.

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/hpv.aspx