Author Topic: Did Mueller Help Cover Up Connections Between Saudis And 9/11?  (Read 493 times)

rangerrebew

Did Mueller Help Cover Up Connections Between Saudis And 9/11?
« on: January 24, 2018, 10:07:31 am »

Posted By Anders Hagstrom On 4:55 PM 01/23/2018 In | No Comments

Special counsel Robert Mueller may have helped cover up connections between a Saudi family and the 9/11 terror attacks, according to Tuesday report from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Court documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that as FBI director, Mueller was “likely involved” in releasing deceptive agency statements to cover up a connection between a Saudi Arabian family living in Florida and the 9/11 hijackers. The statements were tailored to discredit a 2011 story exposing an FBI investigation into the family, who lived in Sarasota, Fla. The investigation was also withheld from Congress, according to Judicial Watch.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/mueller-9-11-saudi-cover-up/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Did Mueller Help Cover Up Connections Between Saudis And 9/11?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:00:40 pm »

Posted By Anders Hagstrom On 4:55 PM 01/23/2018 In | No Comments

Special counsel Robert Mueller may have helped cover up connections between a Saudi family and the 9/11 terror attacks, according to Tuesday report from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Court documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that as FBI director, Mueller was “likely involved” in releasing deceptive agency statements to cover up a connection between a Saudi Arabian family living in Florida and the 9/11 hijackers. The statements were tailored to discredit a 2011 story exposing an FBI investigation into the family, who lived in Sarasota, Fla. The investigation was also withheld from Congress, according to Judicial Watch.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/mueller-9-11-saudi-cover-up/

...and was the information given to President Bush correct or was he given incorrect information as well?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 06:14:52 pm »
...and was the information given to President Bush correct or was he given incorrect information as well?

Good question.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 06:26:32 pm »
Mueller's purported impeccable reputation for ethics, is probably not correct.

He seems more the epitome of a high level lawyer, for rich, powerful, corrupt people able to pay his firm to obfuscate their ill deeds, etc.

I do not trust him, or anybody connected to him.

It appears he is near the top of ongoing efforts to protect the Clintons & Obamas, and to frame Trump.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln