Author Topic: 'Secret Society' meeting off site  (Read 758 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Secret Society' meeting off site
« on: January 23, 2018, 11:52:37 pm »
 Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews

.@SenRonJohnson on alleged 'secret society' mentioned in @FBI agents' texts: "That 'secret society' - we have an informant that's talking about a group, they were holding secret meetings offsite."

! No longer available
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: 'Secret Society' meeting off site
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 12:21:18 am »
btt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 12:40:58 am »
Wow.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 12:41:56 am »
Getting leaked a little bit at a time, I see.  Good.  We might find out what is ours to know for a change.  Nice change.

From what I understand, that memo can only get leaked a little bit at a time because We, The People, just could not handle the amount of transgressions that were going on in the past, for what, 20 years.  I think I can handle it!  Lay it on me.  I am an adult.
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 12:47:35 am »
At this point I think the AG needs to undertake a complete reorganization of the FBI.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 01:06:36 am »
Ya think?  This story was just on Lou Dobbs and is now on Kennedy's show.  Getting a bit of coverage.  How long will this last?  I guess the "Secret Society" is now scrambling. 
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 01:23:56 am »
At this point I think the AG needs to undertake a complete reorganization of the FBI.

We have an AG? Hard to tell sometimes. Why are Rosenstein and McCabe still employed?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 03:37:44 am »
‘It’s corruption of the highest levels of the FBI’: Agency informant ‘has told Congress a secret society at the bureau held clandestine off-site meetings after Trump’s election victory’
Daily Mail/UK, Jan 23, 2018

A Republican senator is claiming on Tuesday that an FBI informant told Congress that a ‘secret society’ formed by agents of the bureau held off-site meetings after Donald Trump’s election.

Senator Ron Johnson, a Republican from Wisconsin, told Fox News that the development is indicative of ‘corruption of the highest levels of the FBI.’

‘That secret society - we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site,’ Johnson said.

‘There is so much smoke here.’

‘A secret society?’ Fox News host Bret Baier asked Johnson. ‘Secret meetings off-site of the Justice Department? And you have an informant saying that?’

‘Correct,’ Johnson said.

‘Is there anything more about that?’ Baier asked.

‘No. But we have to dig into it - this is not a distraction. Again, this is bias - potentially corruption - at the highest level of the FBI,’ Johnson said.

‘By the way, Robert Mueller used to run the FBI,’ he said.

‘He is in no position to do an investigation over this kind of misconduct.’

Johnson called for a second independent counsel to investigate the matter.

‘So I think at this point in time we probably should be looking at a special counsel to undertake this investigation - but Congress is going to have to continue to dig," he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5305407/FBI-informant-told-Congress-secret-society-meetings.html#ixzz554OOikrH

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 05:23:04 am »
After talking about his unnamed source, did Sen. Johnson take a moment to plug his Caveman True Paleo Bone Broth Powder?

https://www.infowarsstore.com/caveman-paleo-formula.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.