Author Topic: ‘Dreamers’ Storm Schumer’s New York City Home, Demand Amnesty ‘Now’  (Read 809 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

‘Dreamers’ Storm Schumer’s New York City Home, Demand Amnesty ‘Now’
Breitbart, Jan 23, 2018, Penny Starr

Dozens of illegal aliens surrounded Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) home in New York on Tuesday demanding that Congress pass legislation immediately to give millions of people in the United States illegally amnesty and a pathway to citizenship.

“We want a Clean Dream Act,” the crowd chanted.

“When do we want it?” they chanted.

“Now!” they chanted.

The crowd chanted in Spanish and English to Schumer; “If he won’t let us dream, we won’t let him sleep.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/23/watch-dreamers-storm-schumers-new-york-city-home-demand-amnesty-now/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
 :laughingdog:

Lay down with 'Dreamers', get up with your home under siege.

So what's it like Chuck, starring in the remake of The Omega Man?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I think I saw a Heston movie like this.  Is Schumer inside playing chess against against a bust of Caesar?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Uh oh. Chucky's trained animals have busted out of their cages and have turned on their master. Guess his only option now is to deport them and start over with a new victim group. I hear the Furries are without a party....

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 05:11:02 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I hope they camp out at Chuck's and the Police have to be called to disperse them.

And the Press gets Lots of pictures of it happening.

Spin That Sen Clown!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't believe Mr. Schumer is even there right now.
He probably had a hand in this!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
They were chanting  “If Chuck won’t let us dream, we won’t let him sleep!” and drumming on 5 gallon buckets, as they mob gathered around Senator’s house.

That’s a common misconception. Schumer doesn’t sleep, he just hangs upside down from dawn to dusk.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."