Author Topic: Prosecutors to Seek 21-Month Sentence for Sen. Rand Paul's Neighbor  (Read 423 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Monday, 22 Jan 2018 02:47 PM

Federal prosecutors will seek a 21-month prison sentence for the man accused of tackling U.S. Sen. Rand Paul in the Kentucky lawmaker's yard, according to a court document that says the man "had enough" when he saw the Republican stacking more brush onto an existing pile.

The court document filed by federal prosecutors underscored that the motive behind the attack stemmed from a dispute about yard maintenance between the two Kentucky neighbors.

In comments to police, neighbor Rene Boucher indicated the attack was not politically motivated, the court document said. Instead, it had to do with a property dispute that boiled over, it said.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/rand-paul-neighbor-sentence-attack/2018/01/22/id/838666/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:52:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConservativeGranny

Re: Prosecutors to Seek 21-Month Sentence for Sen. Rand Paul's Neighbor
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 04:51:49 am »
"While federal prosecutors will recommend a nearly two-year prison sentence, Boucher's attorney said Monday he will argue that his client should not serve any jail time. Attorney Matt BRead Fuaker said his client is "a good and a decent person" who made a "big mistake."

I would be surprised if this guy serves any jail time at all. I hope no hospital ever hires this man to work in their facility. I wouldn't want him putting me to sleep. You may not wake up. He's a fruit loop.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 05:00:56 am »
I would be surprised if this guy serves any jail time at all.

It's a Fed beef. He's doing time. They are not big on "it was just my first time being a felon" excuses.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 01:52:19 pm »
It would be nice to send more millionaire libs to jail that think they are invulnerable.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 12:40:17 am »
It's a Fed beef. He's doing time. They are not big on "it was just my first time being a felon" excuses.

I hope you are right. I don't think 21 months is long enough though. Maybe that is the most they can give him under the law?