Author Topic: CNN Asks Wasserman Schultz What Was The Point Of The Shutdown — Her Answer Is Stunning  (Read 767 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz went on CNN Monday afternoon to try to spin the Democrats’ loss over the government shutdown. Schultz told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin that she was disappointed that Democrats struck a deal with Republicans to keep the government open, largely capitulating to GOP terms.

Earlier on Monday, Schultz’s Democratic colleagues in the Senate voted to reopen the government by a large majority.

Schultz said she was disappointed by the decision and what it might mean for illegal immigrants. 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/22/cnn-wasserman-schultz-shutdown/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Her answer was 'potential momentum,' to get to the point.  The vid is nearly 7 minutes of flailing and sadness and even CNN's Baldwin isn't buying it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Her answer was stunning? More like predictable.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmm...what ever happened to her IT guy? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
...hmm...what ever happened to her IT guy?

And her IT guy's brothers. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yet more proof the Dems are using these govt shutdowns as a weapon.   They really should be officially censored in Congress.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Stunning.

She's so personally Stunning her own Party gave her the boot.

Not easy. Takes real talent to be that Stunning an idiot.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Simple - it was to piss off the most radical leftist and then use that "anger" to threaten any dems who might be thinking about weakening their positions.

Offline The_Reader_David

Yet more proof the Dems are using these govt shutdowns as a weapon.   They really should be officially censored in Congress.

I think you mean censured (censoring them runs into First Amendment issues).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

• Wulf Anson Author
I think you mean censured (censoring them runs into First Amendment issues).

888bravo

I wouldn't underestimate @driftdiver abilities as a linguist or his sense of irony.

As the saying goes, "This ain't his first radio".
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
888bravo

I wouldn't underestimate @driftdiver abilities as a linguist or his sense of irony.

As the saying goes, "This ain't his first radio".

@To-Whose-Benefit? @The_Reader_David
While I appreciate the vote of confidence I'm gonna blame auto-correct on my phone.   Yeah thats the ticket.

But I would be ok with censoring her as well.   i mean think how great the world would be if she couldn't talk.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

• Wulf Anson Author
@To-Whose-Benefit? @The_Reader_David
While I appreciate the vote of confidence I'm gonna blame auto-correct on my phone.   Yeah thats the ticket.

But I would be ok with censoring her as well.   i mean think how great the world would be if she couldn't talk.

And here I was thinking I was the only one with an idiot savant auto correct.

888high58888

Can't believe the gibberish I get. Gotta check and re check every post.