Author Topic: DEVELOPING=> Missing Strzok-Page Text Messages Could Only be Deleted By Someone inside FBI  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

DEVELOPING=> Missing Strzok-Page Text Messages Could Only be Deleted By Someone inside FBI
January 23, 2018 by Jim Hoft 162 Comments

This weekend the FBI released 50,000 text messages between top FBI Investigator Peter Strzok and his mistress and top FBI Attorney Lisa Page.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/developing-missing-strzok-page-text-messages-deleted-someone-inside-fbi/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
A Hoft story, citing Posobiec's observations.

The BOOM! you heard was actually this.......  :thud:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 04:34:05 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mrclose

Current FBI Chief Has Lost Texts Before

Have you ever wondered why Trump’s new FBI Director, Christopher Wray, hasn’t fired a single person. The top echelon of FBI management is obviously riddled with corruption. Is Wray actually doing something good and the firings will come, or has he joined the coup and is now working against the president?

Well guess what?

Wray was Chris Christie’s lawyer when Christie’s cell phone turned up missing during the Bridgegate scandal. Guess where it was later discovered to be? In the law firm’s safe.

! No longer available
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline edpc

Current FBI Chief Has Lost Texts Before

Have you ever wondered why Trump’s new FBI Director, Christopher Wray, hasn’t fired a single person. The top echelon of FBI management is obviously riddled with corruption. Is Wray actually doing something good and the firings will come, or has he joined the coup and is now working against the president?

Well guess what?

Wray was Chris Christie’s lawyer when Christie’s cell phone turned up missing during the Bridgegate scandal. Guess where it was later discovered to be? In the law firm’s safe.

Yawn.  The missing texts are between the period of Dec 2016 - May 2017.  Wray wasn't nominated until June 2017 and wasn't confirmed until August.  This is a big swing and a miss.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:23:44 pm by edpc »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Totally corrupt shadow government. Not the country I thought we had.  **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mrclose

Yawn.  The missing texts are between the period of Dec 2016 - May 2017.  Wray wasn't nominated until June 2017 and wasn't confirmed until August.  This is a big swing and a miss.
Yawn huh?

Why not go and hang at the DU since you seem to favor coverups?

As an investigative agency the FBI’s #1 job is to preserve evidence.

If they can’t do it, then there is no need for them to exist.

So, of course you see nothing strange in the multiple times that the FBI lost or helped in the disappearance of what could be key evidence against ... guess who?
Obummer!

I believe that all of the emails that went missing from Lois Lerner (IRS), Clinton (SOS) and all the others had links back to the Magic Negro.

But you go on back to sleep!

@FBI says texts are missing? Don’t believe it. As @JudicialWatch has found with “missing” and “deleted” Hillary Clinton and Lois Lerner emails, Deep State statements about “missing” electronic documents often turn out not to be true.

— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) January 22, 2018
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:37:11 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline edpc

Yawn huh?

Why not go and hang at the DU since you seem to favor coverups?

As an investigative agency the FBI’s #1 job is to preserve evidence.

If they can’t do it, then there is no need for them to exist.

So, of course you see nothing strange in the multiple times that the FBI lost or helped in the disappearance of what could be key evidence against ... guess who?
Obummer!

I believe that all of the emails that went missing from Lois Lerner (IRS), Clinton (SOS) and all the others had links back to the Magic Negro.

But you go on back to sleep!

My response was to your post weakly connecting Wray to something that occurred in a timeframe prior to his arrival.

So, you can wake up!