Author Topic: In ‘Jaw-Dropping’ Text, Peter Strzok Expressed ‘Concern’ About Joining Mueller Team  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In ‘Jaw-Dropping’ Text, Peter Strzok Expressed ‘Concern’ About Joining Mueller Team

Chuck Ross
Reporter
11:05 AM 01/23/2018

The FBI’s top agent on the Trump-Russia investigation sent a text message last year that one top Republican senator says suggests he saw no evidence of Trump campaign collusion.

The text message, which was sent by Peter Strzok, is “jaw-dropping,” Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said in a radio interview on Tuesday.

In an interview with WISN-Milwaukee radio host Jay Weber, Johnson read aloud a May 19, 2017 text that Strzok sent to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

Strzok wrote: “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/in-jaw-dropping-text-peter-strzok-expressed-concern-about-joining-mueller-team/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Strzok wrote: “You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.”

Wait until he comes out and says he was referring to the future of their relationship......... :crying:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
But there's plenty of room to railroad people like Flynn
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Victoria33

This is a nothing burger.  Strzok is expressing concern about joining the Mueller team last May.  At that time, he thought there was nothing big there.  The operative word is "thought" - he "thought" it AT THAT TIME, before there was the intense investigation.

He said, "If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.” 

Having a girl friend he talked to is a nothing burger also.