Author Topic: Antifa Knocks 56-Year-Old Man Unconscious While Leaving Pro-Trump Party  (Read 699 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Knocks 56-Year-Old Man Unconscious While Leaving Pro-Trump Party

By Matt | Contributor | January 22, 2018 1:08PM

Can you imagine how bizarre it would be to protest a party? What group of people would show up to protest as hundreds are inside drinking, dancing, and having a great time?

That was the situation I found myself in on Saturday at Mike Cernovich’s “A Night for Freedom,” which he held in New York City to celebrate the anniversary of Trump’s inauguration. This ironically coincided with the Women’s March, so I found myself surrounded in a sea of liberal feminists in the train ride over to Penn Station. As the party raged on, a few dozen antifa lunatics protested outside, chanting “Nazis go home” at the event which was hosted by a Jewish man. The NYPD did a spectacular job in locking down the event and protecting attendees, pushing back the masked protesters to the end of the block.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/man-attacked-antifa/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_1_22_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Antifa Knocks 56-Year-Old Man Unconscious While Leaving Pro-Trump Party
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:03:46 pm »
I've started carrying a beautiful benchmade folding knife for times when I don't carry a gun.   I'm not going to let someone, especially these kinda people, beat on me.

Hopefully I'll only use it to skin the bear I'm going to shoot this fall.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 09:39:36 pm »
I WANT to ask "Why can't I ever get any of these goobers to physically attack me so I can really hurt them?",but the truth is they are cowardly punks and probably sucker punched him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 09:40:47 pm »
I've started carrying a beautiful benchmade folding knife for times when I don't carry a gun.   I'm not going to let someone, especially these kinda people, beat on me.

Hopefully I'll only use it to skin the bear I'm going to shoot this fall.

@driftdiver

You might as well go ahead and carry a gun in NYC as carry a knife. They are going to arrest you either way. NOBODY is allowed to carry guns in NYC but cops and rich people/the bodyguards of rich people. LOTS of cops make more money as armed bodyguards when they are off-duty than they do from their cop salary. No way in hell is the NYPD giving up THAT gravy train by allowing peons to carry guns.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:42:26 pm by sneakypete »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 09:56:51 pm »
@driftdiver

You might as well go ahead and carry a gun in NYC as carry a knife. They are going to arrest you either way. NOBODY is allowed to carry guns in NYC but cops and rich people/the bodyguards of rich people. LOTS of cops make more money as armed bodyguards when they are off-duty than they do from their cop salary. No way in hell is the NYPD giving up THAT gravy train by allowing peons to carry guns.

@sneakypete

One reason I spend as little time as possible in ny

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 10:01:01 pm »

I'm partial to this one.  I can trim carpet or resilient flooring and later cut the testicles off a hog.   Lickety split.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:01:22 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 10:11:52 pm »

I'm partial to this one.  I can trim carpet or resilient flooring and later cut the testicles off a hog.   Lickety split.

Is that something you find the need to do very often?

Offline WingNot

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 10:16:45 pm »
Is that something you find the need to do very often?

When I can't find a Bull.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 10:17:58 pm »
When I can't find a Bull.

Oh, you got the bull.

Offline WingNot

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 10:31:05 pm »

I've had a Schrade Old Timer Cave Bear or an Uncle Henry Pappa Bear folding knife tucked in my right-side back pocket my whole life long. I don't think there's been an hour i didn't have at least three knives on my person, at any given time. I really don't understand how folks do without.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 10:37:39 pm »
I've had a Schrade Old Timer Cave Bear or an Uncle Henry Pappa Bear folding knife tucked in my right-side back pocket my whole life long. I don't think there's been an hour i didn't have at least three knives on my person, at any given time. I really don't understand how folks do without.

@roamer_1

I carried a folding pocket knife every day from the time I was about 6,up to about the time I turned 60 and started staying and working at home. I keep a razor knife in each truck in case I need to cut something while away from home.

I carried the same small 3 bladed "Tree Brand" knife for about 30 years,and then one of my co-workers stole it off the table at work where I had been cutting bundles open with it when I went on break. Everybody back there worked for the post office and were making good money,yet one of the SOB's felt the need to steal a 20 dollar knife I had been carrying for 30 years,because there it was and nobody was watching. Really pissed me off. Still pissed off about it,too.  I was friends with everybody there and nobody ever asked me for help and got turned down,yet one of my "friends" stole my pocket knife.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 10:39:04 pm »

Cool.  Do you have a Bob Kramer ladder?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 10:40:21 pm »

I like that one.  I have an old bone one without the fancy release thingie at the end.  It was my grandfathers.  1940's I believe.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 10:46:14 pm »

@Wingnut   This is mine
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:46:36 pm by driftdiver »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 10:52:19 pm »
I carried a folding pocket knife every day from the time I was about 6,up to about the time I turned 60 and started staying and working at home. I keep a razor knife in each truck in case I need to cut something while away from home.

I carried the same small 3 bladed "Tree Brand" knife for about 30 years,and then one of my co-workers stole it off the table at work where I had been cutting bundles open with it when I went on break. Everybody back there worked for the post office and were making good money,yet one of the SOB's felt the need to steal a 20 dollar knife I had been carrying for 30 years,because there it was and nobody was watching. Really pissed me off. Still pissed off about it,too.  I was friends with everybody there and nobody ever asked me for help and got turned down,yet one of my "friends" stole my pocket knife.

@sneakypete
LOL! That's another I carry - a little Western 3-blade 'rancher' style penknife. It stays in my front right pocket, and is kept wicked sharp. It was given to me  by one of my mentors at my first blood using a self made trap rig (spanish windlass IIRC)... I might have been 12-14 years at the time. It's been in that right pocket that long (I am 56 now)

Except that I lost it.  A couple years later, I went to warranty a timber wall I built - One of the timbers developed a linear split and needed to be replaced - So I was digging down on the back side of that wall, and seen something bright leave the shovel... Went to look and there it was, completely unharmed, that lost penknife. Took it home, cleaned it up, soaked it in diesel overnight... good as new, and I have it to this very day.

But in the interim, the loss of my sharp knife forced a replacement, which was when I bought my first leatherman, which is the third 'knife' that is always on my person... so it's all good

**EDIT: 'LOL!'  was not over the stolen knife - sorry if it looked that way - But rather on how things are much the same. It;s funny to me how younger men don't carry a penknife anymore - It was a treasured fixture back in our day.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:19:52 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 11:04:17 pm »
I like that one.  I have an old bone one without the fancy release thingie at the end.  It was my grandfathers.  1940's I believe.

If it's a big Uncle Henry, it is likely the original Pappa Bear, which used to have a brass lock-back feature right up by the blade... And the back end of that handle used to taper to a blunt point.

The new design is basically an acquiescence to the superior lock-back release found in their Old Timer line.

Whether Papa Bear or Cave Bear - Same dang thing anymore, just the  handle scales are different.

But I do like bone/antler better. I have made a ton of antler scales, and most of my fixed blade knives get antler scales eventually, including my Bowie.