Author Topic: Pit Bull who endured years of abuse steals Navy veteran's heart  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

Pit Bull who endured years of abuse steals Navy veteran’s heart

January 22, 2018 Dog tales

Jitterbug is a young Pit Bull who endured years of abuse at the hands of intolerably cruel people. Yet somehow she found a way to convince a reluctant Navy veteran to save her, and give her the loving life all companion pets deserve.
A life of service

Mark devoted more than 20 years in service to our nation. He enlisted in the Navy in 1979. After boot camp he went to A school for advanced technical training in Millington, Tennessee. He was subsequently assigned to Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia.

Throughout the course of his Navy career Mark did nine major deployments and acquired memories too numerous to count. One that stands out in his mind, however, was launching the Secretary of the Navy into his plane.

https://petsforpatriots.org/pit-bull-endured-abuse-steals-navy-veterans-heart/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT0RZek9UUTFZMlUyWVdZMyIsInQiOiJRSk81Y3FEZU1IN3hLNXhSU1MxQktYYXlaWm9USDFNSjlERXZsMzE2MjZLTmpPSVlmanRJcmNXeE1iVnNBTkxDYWFwd3JiV0FQSUZVa0psTFpxdmRpVFF0dWFpNjFpNmhqOGhPNUJyeFZEMXpxNWFRdnFiMk1LUUY3SzdPMG9HaiJ9

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Pit Bull who endured years of abuse steals Navy veteran's heart
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:27:27 pm »
This could never be posted on TOS without some calling for all Pit Bulls to be killed.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 11:54:56 pm »
Pit Bull who endured years of abuse steals Navy veteran's heart....

.....and eats it.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 12:28:13 am »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 01:42:28 am »
A good story, but speaking only for myself, I could never trust one of that breed...