Author Topic: Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards Tells White Women to 'Do Better' at Women's March  (Read 522 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Lauretta Brown
Townhall
January 22, 2018

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards told white women to “do better” at the Women’s March event in Las Vegas, Nevada Saturday. She was cheered by the crowd and went on to praise women running for office.

"All across the country, the Women's March inspired doctors and teachers and mothers to become activists and organizers and, yes, candidates for office," she said. "And from Virginia to Alabama and to last week in Wisconsin, women have beaten the odds to elect our own to office. Women of color, transgender women, rural and urban women." ...

Her remarks are likely a reference to the large number of white women, 53 percent, who voted for President Trump...

More

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"And from Virginia to Alabama and to last week in Wisconsin, women have beaten the odds to elect our own to office. Women of color, transgender women, rural and urban women...."

If every elected official was a transgender woman, there would actually be zero women in office.  Just a lot of really weird dudes.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:19:40 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Her dead Momma must be so proud of her. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Her dead Momma must be so proud of her.

Grrrrr.  Don't wanta start a GWBush argument here, but I started loving him when he beat that phony, Ann Richards.  Even the accent was fake.  She only used the drawl in public.

Her daughter is worse.  That she is the head of Planned Parenthood is totally appropriate.  An evil woman heading an evil organization.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

This dumb bitch and her crowd of ghouls are on the losing end of the stick here. This pro-death event got no coverage. The Pro-life rally with Donny got a lot of airplay. No one is buying their abortion shit like they used to.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"And from Virginia to Alabama and to last week in Wisconsin, women have beaten the odds to elect our own to office. Women of color, transgender women, rural and urban women...."

If every elected official was a transgender woman, there would actually be zero women in office.  Just a lot of really weird dudes.

People who've had their genitals surgically mutilated and been fed hormones as if they were a factory farm chicken.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Silver Pines

"So, white women, listen up. We've got to do better. It is not up to women of color to save this country from itself."

Online libertybele

White women must unite more and protest against Planned Parenthood. Got it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.