Author Topic: Schumer's shutdown reveals: Democrats will destroy America just to spite Trump  (Read 700 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer's shutdown reveals: Democrats will destroy America just to spite Trump
By Tommy Hicks, Jr., opinion contributor — 01/21/18 06:30 AM EST

Donald Trump was inaugurated one year ago after promising to make America great again. Throughout the campaign everyone knew what he believed, though it was not clear what his opponents stood for.

The Schumer shutdown has revealed the totality of the Democrats’ agenda: animosity and amnesty.

When President Trump set out to deliver historic tax cuts for the American people, Democrats sat on their hands, rather than participating in the legislative process.

Now they’ve come off the sidelines to actively sabotage the government established to serve the American people.

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/369961-schumers-shutdown-reveals-democrats-will-destroy-america-just-to-spite
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Pictures courtesy of The People's Cube. Okay, I ripped them off.

Offline jpsb

Putting the interests of people in the country illegally over the interests of Americans tells you all
you need to know about democrats.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Putting the interests of people in the country illegally over the interests of Americans tells you all
you need to know about democrats.

There used to be an American Communist Party which fielded a presidential candidate every election cycle but they stopped that since the Democrats have fully adopted their agenda.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:06:47 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

There used to be an American Communist Party which fielded a presidential candidate for president every election cycle but they stopped that since the Democrats have fully adopted their agenda.

Yes I noticed that too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote:
"There used to be an American Communist Party which fielded a presidential candidate every election cycle but they stopped that since the Democrats have fully adopted their agenda."

Exactly right.
So... that's why I now call them a name that reflects their true political position and reveals their alliances:
democrat-communists.