Author Topic: Democrats caved on the shutdown, and they’re admitting it  (Read 463 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Democrats caved on the shutdown, and they’re admitting it
By Aaron Blake January 22 at 1:59 PM

You don't need me to tell you that Democrats just caved when it comes to ending the government shutdown; even some of their leading senators are admitting it. Here's Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), a potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate:

Tal Kopan
✔
@TalKopan

🔥Kamala Harris on McConnell: “I don’t believe he made any commitment whatsoever and I think it would be foolhardy to believe he made a commitment.”
Cc: Democratic leadership
11:44 AM - Jan 22, 2018

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/22/democrats-caved-to-end-the-shutdown-just-ask-them/?utm_term=.f9ebd5c38a7d
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Democrats caved on the shutdown, and they’re admitting it
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 08:21:57 pm »
If you read the whole article, there is an implication that an overwhelming majority of Americans support DACA.

Could not be more wrong.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:54:30 pm »
If you read the whole article, there is an implication that an overwhelming majority of Americans support DACA.

Could not be more wrong.

But that is what they believe because everyone in their circle believes that. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 09:58:06 pm »

Could not be more wrong.

It's WaPo. They are living in an alternate DC bubble reality where DACA is the most important issue on everyone's minds. I think this Rat cave proves to everyone that it is a loser for the Rats and will damage the hell out of them this election cycle.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 10:05:01 pm »
What would be foolhardy to believe is that Kamala Harris deserves one WHIT Less to be in prison herself than Hillary does.

As for DiFi, she's disappointed?

Then I'm a little less unhappy.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com