Author Topic: PHOTOS: Top 21 Signs from the Angry Women’s March in D.C.  (Read 1787 times)

Offline goatprairie

Re: PHOTOS: Top 21 Signs from the Angry Women’s March in D.C.
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2018, 11:11:05 pm »
Lots of angry, obscene people.
You left out deranged.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2018, 11:13:58 pm »
Good Lord.  Will you look at the face on that castrating old hag!
I'll bet her heart could cool Death Valley in July.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2018, 11:14:46 pm »
@sneakypete
@edpc

Exactly what I was thinking.

You were thinking about the donuts.  Be honest, @RoosGirl.....
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:26:33 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2018, 11:19:10 pm »
Yes - it means she learned a new social justice seminar term this week.  Dollars to donuts she couldn't explain it to you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality
"Intersectionality" is one of those leftist buzzwords that has cropped (or oozed) up in the last five years. Everything now to leftists is "intersectional."
What they mean is all  leftist issues are related therefore "intersectional." So one leftist issue is not separate from any other leftist issue. They're all related.  Too bad all these disparate leftist groups despise each other.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 01:06:06 am »
"Intersectionality" is one of those leftist buzzwords that has cropped (or oozed) up in the last five years. Everything now to leftists is "intersectional."
What they mean is all  leftist issues are related therefore "intersectional." So one leftist issue is not separate from any other leftist issue. They're all related.  Too bad all these disparate leftist groups despise each other.

So, the nice lady in the photo was saying that if feminism doesn't have other related thingies, it becomes white supremacy?   :shrug:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 01:20:23 am »
You were thinking about the donuts.  Be honest, @RoosGirl.....

Fine, it was the donuts.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2018, 01:21:06 am »
So, the nice lady in the photo was saying that if feminism doesn't have other related thingies, it becomes white supremacy?   :shrug:

'White Supremacy' is everything. Math, Christmas, Trump supporters, being able to speak and read English, living a middle class clean life with no felonies, holding down a job for decades, the flag, the anthem, everything normal, honorable, and clean, is White Supremacy.

BTW, I have heard that term White Supremacy used against people of all races, including Black people. If you look too good. If you speak and read too well. If you hold a good job and show up to work everyday. If you live an honest clean life, then you, my friend, are a White Supremacist. And it does not matter what race you are.

White Supremacy as the Leftist define it is about a lifestyle. It is about the things you honor and the way you live. It is not about race to them.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 01:23:35 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2018, 02:40:01 am »
It's Fake Outrage.  The same women who bought 125 million copiie of Fifty Shade of Gray and who drive ratings on filthy TV shows like Jerry Springer now feel offended.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2018, 02:46:11 am »
It's Fake Outrage.  The same women who bought 125 million copiie of Fifty Shade of Gray and who drive ratings on filthy TV shows like Jerry Springer now feel offended.
I would bet a very large pct. of the females marching against Trump are very well off financially thanks in large part to the  efforts of the Evil White Males they hate so much. Like one of my lib sisters who became a millionaire without a college degree working for a Fortune 500 company but has absolutely no idea how it happened or how the system works.  She was probably one of the women marching. She'll never give a man credit for anything.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2018, 02:48:16 am »

We’ve had fifty shades of Trump, since he’s quit the spray tanning.  You’d think they’d be on board.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2018, 12:59:15 pm »

@goatprairie

Sounds like a $3 word for "We iz da wurld.......,we iz da peep-pulls...."

Recycling stale old dogma because dogma is all the left has to offer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2018, 01:04:17 pm »

@Sanguine

My best guess is she doesn't have a clue what she is saying,and doesn't even really care. What she wants above all is to be an accepted member of the herd,and she's out there trolling for a few "You go,gurl!" high 5's.

You can never go wrong by cutting to the base emotion with leftists. The are simple people that live for simple slogans. Anything that requires more than an instant of thought or linking two different facts is a "-ism branch member" because doing any actual thinking makes their heads hurt.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2018, 01:05:49 pm »

@NavyCanDo

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 01:09:58 pm »
I would bet a very large pct. of the females marching against Trump are very well off financially thanks in large part to the  efforts of the Evil White Males they hate so much. Like one of my lib sisters who became a millionaire without a college degree working for a Fortune 500 company but has absolutely no idea how it happened or how the system works.  She was probably one of the women marching. She'll never give a man credit for anything.

@goatprairie

What would be both telling as well as humorous would be to profile all the leaders of that movement,and document how many of them owe their lifestyles and income to successful divorces.

I like to remind Whymen of their idol,Gloria Steinham. The former Play Boy Bunny that married a MUCH older man for his money,and the millions she got out of the divorce settlement were how she funded her career as a "independent woman that doesn't need a man to take care of her".

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2018, 01:32:18 pm »
@goatprairie

What would be both telling as well as humorous would be to profile all the leaders of that movement,and document how many of them owe their lifestyles and income to successful divorces.

I like to remind Whymen of their idol,Gloria Steinham. The former Play Boy Bunny that married a MUCH older man for his money,and the millions she got out of the divorce settlement were how she funded her career as a "independent woman that doesn't need a man to take care of her".
I read  that when Steinem got married,  there reports of people seeing fish bicycling in the Hudson River and a few other aquatic areas where undersea creatures congregate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2018, 01:41:06 pm »
I read  that when Steinem got married,  there reports of people seeing fish bicycling in the Hudson River and a few other aquatic areas where undersea creatures congregate.

@goatprairie

Maybe if she married a second time,but she first got married back when she was a smoking hot college-age Playboy Bunny working in the NYC Playboy Club. Snagged herself a very rich elderly lawyer that was evidently so blinded by lust he didn't get a pre-nup,and she took him for millions. It was after the divorce that the newly independently wealthy and single Steinem began her "Whymen" campaign and her slogan that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. I can only conclude she considered herself to have still been a mere "gurl whore" when she married the elderly lawyer for his money.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 01:42:05 pm by sneakypete »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 02:08:39 pm »

A million snowflakes don't even make a decent snowball.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2018, 02:10:06 pm »
Trump turned it around on them:

Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 20, 2018

Are the Pubs learning anything from this?

@endicom

That was an epic, platinum-level troll. 

Not even Comfortably Smug on Twitter could do better.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2018, 03:49:26 pm »
@goatprairie

Maybe if she married a second time,but she first got married back when she was a smoking hot college-age Playboy Bunny working in the NYC Playboy Club. Snagged herself a very rich elderly lawyer that was evidently so blinded by lust he didn't get a pre-nup,and she took him for millions. It was after the divorce that the newly independently wealthy and single Steinem began her "Whymen" campaign and her slogan that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. I can only conclude she considered herself to have still been a mere "gurl whore" when she married the elderly lawyer for his money.
I've always held a special dislike for Steinem and all the other radical-feminist hags from the late sixties early seventies.
They're the ones who did the most (or worst) to poison the male-female relationship and the nuclear family. Their evil effects live on today with the current feminist leaders who still hate men and their own country.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2018, 07:54:11 pm »
I've always held a special dislike for Steinem and all the other radical-feminist hags from the late sixties early seventies.
They're the ones who did the most (or worst) to poison the male-female relationship and the nuclear family. Their evil effects live on today with the current feminist leaders who still hate men and their own country.

@goatprairie

I sure can't argue with that,plus,like I wrote earlier,she was a whore who literally sold her ass to a old man in order to become wealthy. Then she has the gall to start a "hate men" group because "some men treat some women like whores".

Women are supposed to look up to THAT ho as a role model?

The sweet,sweet irony is that the majority of the self-styled "uber educated and informed" females in the SOW (Society of Whores) Gang don't have a clue as to her background,and she  has been pimping them out for decades now.