Author Topic: NANCY PELOSI Brags About”Honoring Our Values” By “Protecting” Illegal Aliens…  (Read 516 times)

rangerrebew

NANCY PELOSI Brags About”Honoring Our Values” By “Protecting” Illegal Aliens…
Jan 20, 2018

Nancy Pelosi released a statement after the government shutdown and clearly has it all wrong…she’s “protecting” illegals over Americans:

PELOSI STATEMENT:

“Tonight, on the eve of the first anniversary of his inauguration, President Trump earned an ‘F’ for failure in leadership.

https://100percentfedup.com/nancy-pelosi-brags-abouthonoring-values-protecting-illegal-aliens/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nancy is finally honest about who she believes her constituency is, and unsurprisingly it's not American citizens and legal immigrants.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nancy's a great spokeswoman for the democrat-communists before the rest of America.

Let's hope they don't get rid of her anytime soon!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Whenever Obama, Pelosi, Hollywood, etc. say the term "Our Values", they are not talking about America or American values.

What they are saying is literal. They mean Leftist/Progressive/Communist values.

Trump does not represent 'our values'.
Protecting illegals is honoring 'our values'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantom

Nancy's a great spokeswoman for the democrat-communists before the rest of America.

:beer:  Yep, I never look a gift Jackass in the mouth.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It isn't my values to flood this country with illegal immigrants.  They don't allow illegal immigration in Mexico.  In fact you have to have a big bank account to move there.  Is Mexico a country without values Nancy?   And I get so tired of people pretending that the illegals come from having nothing.  Do you know how much they pay the coyotes to get here?  Its all about sending your money home and returning wealthy. 

Is it your values Nancy to take jobs from Americans?  To force Americans to pick up the bill for illegal immigrants? 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

:lotsosmileys:

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

Nancy's 'values' are completely different than mine.

Build a WALL and deport them ALL!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.