Author Topic: Google rapidly devolving into a creepy mind-control cult run by totalitarian loonies who are into f  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

Google rapidly devolving into a creepy mind-control cult run by totalitarian loonies who are into furries, transgenderism and imaginary dragon people

Monday, January 22, 2018 by: Jayson Veley   

(Natural News) Things are starting to get weird over at Google.

Earlier this week, a former Google engineer by the name of James Damore filed a class-action lawsuit against the multinational technology company, alleging that Google discriminates against individuals that are conservative or right-of-center, white people, and men. In addition to several other claims, Damore explained that Google fosters a number of diverse “lifestyles,” but it constantly negligent of conservative viewpoints.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-22-google-rapidly-devolving-into-a-creepy-mind-control-cult-run-by-totalitarian-loonies.html

BassWrangler

A former boss of mine went over there. He is on my Facebook friends list, so I was able to follow a bit of his life via his posts there. Shortly after Trump was elected, he started posting photos of these large Anti-Trump rallies conducted on Google campuses and composed of Google employees.

I told him that since he was now a competitor to please waste as much time as possible in this sort of activity. That shut him up.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:24:34 pm by BassWrangler »