Author Topic: Hannity: DOJ has started recovering missing FBI texts, DOJ sources say  (Read 607 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News’ Sean Hannity said Wednesday night on “Hannity” that the Justice Department has started recovering some of the missing texts between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, citing DOJ sources. 

Federal law enforcement officials had notified congressional committees that a technical glitch affected thousands of FBI cellphones between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017. This meant that 5 months’ worth of texts would be missing from Strzok and Page, both of whom are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team exchanged anti-Trump texts during the 2016 presidential campaign.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/hannity-doj-has-started-recovering-missing-fbi-texts-doj-sources-say.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Hannity: DOJ has started recovering missing FBI texts, DOJ sources say
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 03:54:18 am »
Lots of 'You up?' and 'Netflix and chill?' messages.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Hannity: DOJ has started recovering missing FBI texts, DOJ sources say
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 04:09:41 am »
Lots of 'You up?' and 'Netflix and chill?' messages.

It's the FBI. More like "Can I sniff your panties" and "Can you run the plate on my ex-wife's new boyfriends car? Need to plant drugs."