Author Topic: Rand Paul’s alleged attacker charged with federal crime  (Read 2595 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Rand Paul’s alleged attacker charged with federal crime
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2018, 01:57:59 am »
It was India.  Just thought it was a magnificent train wreck.   :laugh:

It was glorious.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 02:01:30 am »
@To-Whose-Benefit

However, I do concede your larger point. American psychology has become a pill factory for profit. And too often these pills do more damage than good to the patient. I agree with what you are getting at. There is real psychology as a medical profession. But in America, it has devolved into a vending machine for the pharmaceutical industries.
@240B

No, not American psychologists - we can't give pills.  It is American psychiatrists who give pills.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 02:09:57 am »
And to think I used to come here for rational discussion.
@ConservativeGranny

I believe To Whose Benefit might benefit from psychological counseling as he goes into a rage when mental health counselors of any kind come up.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2018, 02:23:55 am »
@240B

No, not American psychologists - we can't give pills.  It is American psychiatrists who give pills.
@Victoria33

That is absolutely true. Thank you. I know what you are explaining very well. I simply wrote the wrong word in a casual unthinking way. I should have written psychiatry, not psychology.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2018, 02:27:14 am »
@Victoria33

That is absolutely true. Thank you. I know what you are explaining very well. I simply wrote the wrong word in a casual unthinking way. I should have written psychiatry, not psychology.

No worries.  Psychology is like the practice of Chiropractics is to real medicine.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2018, 07:24:10 am »
@ConservativeGranny

I believe To Whose Benefit might benefit from psychological counseling as he goes into a rage when mental health counselors of any kind come up.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2018, 08:25:21 am »
@240B

we can't give pills?????

Wrong rejoinder.

Glosses over the established practice of one Doctor/Medical Practitioner referring the patient to another Doctor/Medical Practitioner.

Look up the law.

It's called being a 'Principle in the case'.

More Psychological, Butt Covering Misdirection.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:31:50 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com