Author Topic: CNN Can’t Believe Trump Voters Still Happy with Their Choice  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Can’t Believe Trump Voters Still Happy with Their Choice
Welcome to reality. Why don't you stay awhile?
News
Trey Sanchez

It’s always amusing to watch CNN reporters squirm when they don’t get the answers they were expecting from Trump voters. Yet, time and time again, the network seeks out to find disgruntled deplorables only to discover they’re quite content with the job the president is doing.

This time, CNN headed to Youngstown, Ohio, to speak with five Trump voters to get their feelings on his first full year in office. Their answers stunned the reporter. Even his voice over sounded disgusted that over 7,000 registered Democrats in the Ohio county switched parties and voted… Republican (0:41).

One of those lifelong Democrats was Derrick Anderson, a black pastor, who said he was drawn to Trump because, “He said he was going to make America first and he was going to bring jobs back.”

Black student Justis Harrison told CNN, “Something that he said that really sticks with me is that he wants to give the power back to the American people and that’s something I can certainly get behind.”

“One year in, how’s he doing?” the reporter asked.

more
https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cnn-cant-believe-trump-voters-still-happy-their-choice
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Concerned

Re: CNN Can’t Believe Trump Voters Still Happy with Their Choice
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 03:48:59 pm »
Here's a link to the actually story on the website.  Virtually the entire article consists of the words of these Trump supporters with why they like the job the President is doing and why they are sticking with him:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/politics/ohio-iowa-voters-trump-first-year/index.html

It also includes a video of some of the interviews.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 09:58:24 pm »
The surprising thing is that CNN aired this. SOP would be to erase it and try, try again until they stumble onto a result more to their liking. You know, like the libs tried to do with the 2000 FL recounts - don't stop until you find the method that works, no matter how many attempts it takes...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 10:02:09 pm »
If they want to restart, better they go to Berkeley not mid America.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 11:57:13 pm »
"CNN Can’t Believe Trump Voters Still Happy with Their Choice"

I'm not happy with my choice.

I'm HAPPIER with it, one year later !