Author Topic: Levin: Cory Booker should win an Oscar for ‘greatest mental patient’ performance  (Read 394 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Levin: Cory Booker should win an Oscar for ‘greatest mental patient’ performance
Conservative Review, Jan 16, 2017, Jordan Schachtel

CRTV host Mark Levin began his radio show Tuesday talking about how the Democrats and media are waging a nonstop campaign to convince the American people that President Trump is somehow mentally unfit for his position.

Levin called for New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker1 to receive both a Golden Globe and an Oscar for being the “greatest mental patient,” after his Tuesday performance attacking Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Booker lashed out at Nielsen during a hearing, accusing her of being “complicit” in the president’s alleged remarks that have caused a media frenzy. “Your silence and your amnesia is complicity,” Booker screamed.

More with audio:  https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/levin-cory-booker-win-oscar-greatest-mental-patient-performance/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When Levin's right, he's right.  The audio is worth a listen.   :smokin:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know, Booker's performance was quite energetic, but then McCain has also racked up some powerful performances. No, I think the winner has to be Pelosi for her understated yet eminently powerful and undeniable mental instability.