Author Topic: Transgender Mafia Puts Disabled Vet on Unemployment  (Read 580 times)

Offline endicom

Transgender Mafia Puts Disabled Vet on Unemployment
« on: January 17, 2018, 10:03:53 pm »
PJ Media
Megan Fox
Jan. 17, 2018

Will Caligan, a Desert Shield and Desert Storm veteran suffering Gulf War Syndrome, is out of a job. What caused him to lose it is one more weight on the scale that is tipping America toward total insanity. Caligan is a talented comics artist who contracted with Short Fuse Media Group to produce comic books. If you have followed any of my investigations into #Comicsgate you would know that the comics industry has been completely taken over by rabid alt-left types who spent their days devising ways to destroy beloved characters by "diversifying" them into an approved SJW mold. Caligan, a conservative Christian, had little chance of survival in that environment. One hint of wrongthink could spell curtains for any artist, writer or producer in today's comics climate. In Caligan's case, he made the catastrophic mistake of voicing his opinion about a pop culture story about a straight man rebuffing a kiss from a transwoman.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/disabled-veteran-loses-job-wrongthink-male-male-sexual-assault/

Offline endicom

Re: Transgender Mafia Puts Disabled Vet on Unemployment
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 10:04:53 pm »
To answer her question, this is indeed beginning to feel like life under the Soviets.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 10:10:52 pm »
This diversity crap is destroying the business and it is affecting the bottom line for big companies.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-superhero-trend-could-alarm-investors-2017-12-14

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:27:00 pm »
I remember a day not long ago before all the SJW mucked everything up, when a transsexual guys only ambition was to eat, drink, and be Mary. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 10:36:30 pm »
This diversity crap is destroying the business and it is affecting the bottom line for big companies.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-superhero-trend-could-alarm-investors-2017-12-14

If your business is in telling stories then tell stories. If you believe there are stories to tell with Cross-Dresser Man then create that character. Indoctrination is not story telling.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 10:37:22 pm »
I remember a day not long ago before all the SJW mucked everything up, when a transsexual guys only ambition was to eat, drink, and be Mary.

With Joseph.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 10:37:55 pm »

****drummer
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 10:38:59 pm »

If your business is in telling stories then tell stories. If you believe there are stories to tell with Cross-Dresser Man then create that character. Indoctrination is not story telling.

Well judging by the vendor revolt at last years meeting, no one except the producers of this shit are happy about it.