Author Topic: Meghan McCain asks Dick Durbin about his 'history of misrepresenting statements from private White H  (Read 656 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain asks Dick Durbin about his 'history of misrepresenting statements from private White House meetings': WATCH
by Anna Giaritelli | Jan 17, 2018, 1:31 PM

Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin, D-Ill., refused to address ABC "The View" co-host Meghan McCain when confronted about his reputation for misspeaking about previous White House meetings.

"You have a history of misrepresenting statements from private White House meetings. Some say you’ve actually done more harm than good to the DACA deal by revealing what Trump said in his private meeting. Do you think that’s true?” McCain, the daughter of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., asked Wednesday.

"What you hear behind me are the voices of democracy. Demonstrators who are on Capitol Hill, willing to be arrested in a nonviolent way for the Dream Act. I believe that the strength behind - the energy behind this movement to help these Dreamers get protected," Durbin said, changing the topic.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/meghan-mccain-asks-dick-durbin-about-his-history-of-misrepresenting-statements-from-private-white-house-meetings-watch/article/2646194
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Little Dick playing to the media again.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Little Dick playing to the media again.

It looks more like Meghan is playing with a little Dick in public.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It looks more like Meghan is playing with a little Dick in public.

Ewe!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online libertybele

Interesting that she would ask him that question.  My question to her is her Dad coming back to the Senate?  Does anyone know if there is a time limit as to how much time they can vacate their seat before they are required to give it up? He's been out now for about a month.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Libertybele asked:
"Does anyone know if there is a time limit as to how much time they can vacate their seat before they are required to give it up? He's been out now for about a month."

No limit... until the next election, one would guess.
The Constitution specifies nothing about this.

Wasn't there a Republican senator from Illinois a few years' back who was very ill and out of Congress for quite a few months? Sorry, don't recall the name.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
McCain Jr is actually good for something? Who knew?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com