Author Topic: GOP lawmaker: 'Something's not adding up' on Las Vegas shooting  (Read 331 times)

Online corbe

GOP lawmaker: 'Something's not adding up' on Las Vegas shooting
« on: January 19, 2018, 03:45:30 am »
GOP lawmaker: 'Something's not adding up' on Las Vegas shooting

By Brett Samuels  - 01/18/18 10:05 PM EST   

A GOP lawmaker on Thursday night disputed local and federal investigators’ claim that October’s Las Vegas shooting was not a terrorist incident.

“I smell a rat like a lot of Americans. Nothing’s adding up," Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) said on Fox News's “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

"It’s been four months, as you said, the man’s dead, they said he’s a lone gunman, lone shooter, yet we can’t get the autopsy results,” Perry continued.

“But even more troubling than that, I’ve been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information, regarding terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident,” he said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/369672-gop-lawmaker-somethings-not-adding-up-on-las-vegas-shooting
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.